Reviews for In Molly's Eyes
This is really good for a first fanfiction! I always love the ones where it is really sad or scary parts of the books in other people's eyes
AmberRiver02 chapter 1 . 8/14
This made me tear up quite a bit. Molly Weasley's thoughts and instincts are really realistic and she's really caring like she is in the book :). I love Harry and Mrs. Weasley here a lot:) I would be really glad if you could continue! :)
Hi chapter 1 . 8/13
This just made my day.
laurcuna chapter 1 . 8/11
I love this! I think it was very well written :)
This story is a gem.
Pia chapter 1 . 7/15
It was amazing 3
drarryislife chapter 1 . 7/5
i love your similes and the way you write is so good! have you writen a drarry fanfic ?
Aayushi chapter 1 . 6/17
It made me cry! And that is a really dangerous thing when I am pretending to work :P Sequel pwease? Pweeeeeeease? And
OMG! This is like my 7th time reading this fic. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase continue it! It's by far my most favorite. And all my friends are waiting for a second half as well, it would just be so amazing. You are one of the most talented writers I have ever come across. It would be a shame if you couldn't continue. So please, it would just be so fantastic. Please consider my offer.
GinevraBAMF chapter 1 . 5/8
I loved it, it was great
brightandshiney chapter 1 . 3/9
I thought that was tanfastic. Would love it if you continued it.
MOOOOOOOOORE PLLLLLL
SO MANY FEELS!
me chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
sirusly (pun intended)! your first! It's amazing. continue?
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I love seeing how with each little observation and discovery Molly gets a bit more attached.