Reviews for In Molly's Eyes
Holly chapter 1 . 8/20
Really good! I like how it was from Molly's perspective, I haven't seen her much in fanfictions I've used. Great job, it's a good fanfiction. One improvement though:
MAKE A SEQUEL!
I love seeing it from mollys point of view. I love it
Sweetkaey89 chapter 1 . 2/15
I thought this was a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
This is really good for a first fanfiction! I always love the ones where it is really sad or scary parts of the books in other people's eyes
AmberRiver02 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
This made me tear up quite a bit. Molly Weasley's thoughts and instincts are really realistic and she's really caring like she is in the book :). I love Harry and Mrs. Weasley here a lot:) I would be really glad if you could continue! :)
Hi chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This just made my day.
laurcuna chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I love this! I think it was very well written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
This story is a gem.
Pia chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
It was amazing 3
drarryislife chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
i love your similes and the way you write is so good! have you writen a drarry fanfic ?
Aayushi chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
It made me cry! And that is a really dangerous thing when I am pretending to work :P Sequel pwease? Pweeeeeeease? And
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
OMG! This is like my 7th time reading this fic. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase continue it! It's by far my most favorite. And all my friends are waiting for a second half as well, it would just be so amazing. You are one of the most talented writers I have ever come across. It would be a shame if you couldn't continue. So please, it would just be so fantastic. Please consider my offer.
GinevraBAMF chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
I loved it, it was great
brightandshiney chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I thought that was tanfastic. Would love it if you continued it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016