Reviews for In Molly's Eyes
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 8/18
I love seeing how with each little observation and discovery Molly gets a bit more attached.
TheShadowChild7 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is one of the saddest, sweetest stories I've ever read. Molly was very in-character, which is quite impressive. I loved the story and would love it if there was a continuation of it.
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was really good, especially for your first fanfiction. Molly was very in-character, which is the most impressive part of the story. It saddens me when people bash her for her over-protectiveness, but from this point of view, it makes complete sense why she would be.
Novembertopaz chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Ever thought about writing a continuation fic?
Cloverleaf Neverseen chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I really love it, and I think you should keep writing it. It's hard to find great Harry Weasleys bonding stories, and I'm glad to say that yours fits that description. Keep writing!
FangFantasm chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Please continue this. Please. I'm begging you.
Ginny Weasley chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Love this story. Please keep writing!
slayer99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
brilliant story
Mickey Grace chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I really really like this! Good job (:
TomberlyFan4Ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is great
Cloud9timeforEmu chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I loved this. That was brilliant and heart-wrenching.
Leenniepeennie chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Hey, I loved your story! It almost made me cry, but in a good I'm-moved-by-this-story-way! If you ever plan to write another story, could you maybe base it on this one, 'cause I'd definitely read it!
Love, me
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was so sad, and exactly how I'd think Molly and Arthur would react. Very well written, a few miss-types here and there but for the most part really really good!
Siriusly Hilarious chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I usually hate Weasleys and all things to do with the red-haired blood traitors. But this . . . I'm sitting here crying. What a wonderfully perfect story this is! You've captured Molly so perfectly, I can see/hear/feel her saying/hearing/feeling everything you've written. You've got her down perfectly, the overwhelming sense of pride and the motherly love. I'm just completely in awe of this story and of your talent.