Reviews for Uragirimono
CrowNoYami chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
On the one hand wonderful story, on the other i dont understand why you left it here.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
omgosh YES! i know this story has been complete for a while and usually because of that i'd just wait 'till the end to post a review on the whole thing, but i just had to stop and say this: AWESOME job at keeping the characters in line with the canon! it's a hard thing to do for these two, and more specifically for Hiei, and still start something romantic, but at this point in the story you have done an AMAZING job. i just love how they're opening up but not in any way that would be weird for their characters just great.
Blackwidow Framer chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Sadly, this does not feel finished and though it was well written and I enjoyed it while it lasted; it had no finish to it and left me feeling rather 'blah'. I hated how you posted it was complete without actually 'completing' it. I suppose the term is disappointed. I would have at least posted a Author's notice saying that you won't complete it.

However, I want to let you know that I did enjoy what you posted; I just wish you had finished it properly.

Have a great day.
Inukyou chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Aha! Hiei reveals himself. Yusuke may have to think this a little bit more. He can't just jump in the fray without thinking about it first.
Inukyou chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
I think it's hilarious that Hiei got caught in the rain twice.
Inukyou chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I wonder what Hiei's thinking? Well I have to say this was a very nicely done chapter.
Inukyou chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I can't wait for Yusuke to heal properly. I'm also very interested in how Yusuke and Hiei's relationship develops from here on out.
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
man thats sucks. ur story ended way to soon for my liking. i love the plot, villian, schemes, and action going on. the amusing banters between hiei, kurama, and yusuke was very entertaining to read. i hope u continue to add on to your story bc im so hooked to it.
sincerely vampirekissesuntamed.
p.s. sorry didnt feel like signing in.
Tren Rogue chapter 15 . 4/23/2013
Shall there be more to this story, or a sequel? Surely it cant be left here, without seeing how things work out between hiei and yusuke...
BeyondMyReach chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Wow, this was one hell of a roller coaster ride. So much had happened here that my head is still spinning. Great job on Hiei's third person POV. It's not easy to get it right on the dot, as well as portray his character flawlessly and believably, but you did both. I really liked how Yusuke and Hiei's relationship developed as well, and I'm looking forward to a sequel.
Itachistar6 chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
Amazing! I loved it! XD Your an extremely talented author.
April2509 chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
Love the story! Can't wait to read more! You are an awesome writer! Hiei is my fav!
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 15 . 12/20/2012
Brilliant story. That's all I want to say. I mean I could go on about your awesome storytelling skills, the interesting plot, how you did a great job at keeping them all in characters despite the circumstances, etcetera, but in the end it just comes down to one brilliant story, written by your hands. Great work!
Chika Croi chapter 15 . 12/1/2012
This is amazing. I don't think I need to say anything more, really. There aren't enough amazing Yusuke/Hiei stories out there, so I'm glad I've come across yours. Fantastic. (: