Reviews for Fix You
Khept chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ahhhhh!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I enjoyed this! I like the way you switched between points of view for each section. In an author's note of another story, you asked what made people cry, well, I've got a list; 'She was the one.' -at this point I was tearing up and when you got to- 'Marty, I love you, I do, but I'm not in love with you.'- I started crying, both letters made me tear up again, but for different reasons, the part with Monty was also so bitter sweet, and I think Deeks' hallucination might have been the most sad scene of all. I'm so glad it ended well, otherwise I would've been a wreck!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Loved this more than I thought I was going to! Well done :)
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This made me smile, thank you.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Love the story. Love the song.

This is probably what Kensi's reaction would be initially. Then Deeks leaving would be accurate too. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I just found this story, and read absolutely all of it on one sitting! It was so beautiful and it completely captured the song. Great job, I enjoyed it a lot!
NCISmuso chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Perfect :) i think i cried more than once !
'You better make it back here, Mr Deeks, or I'll go to Hell and drag you back myself.' - I love this line SO much 3
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is really great!
So many emotions jumping off the screen. And by keeping the various narrations short and to the point, the story seemed to flow and have an quick pace. Plus Monty's piece was just adorable lol.

It's just fantastic! :)
alexcullen1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Reading this while listening to the song is just heartbreaking. I have tears streaming down my face, this is so well written and amazing!
anonkp chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Really good story. I liked the way you switched point of views back and forth across all the characters, and how it wasn't always obvious at first who was speaking. It was a nice mix of team, action, and romance.
castlefan14 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
FYI I adore the song fix you have to play it at least once a day on my iPod :D This story was awesome really really good loved the densi in it and the kiss at the end too :D just wish that they would do it already in the show lol The chemistry is there haha just like in your story _
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I absolutely loved this, and confess to having gotten rather watery in the eye department at a certain point (or two). I loved all the different POVs and am now looking forward to reading more of your stuff, thanks.
Supernaturallover101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Hey Sorry for not reviewing for soo long but you know... Andrew :/

Well anyway I said I'd review and that's what I'm doing. Fix you... What can I say except that it really did fix me (especially that day - remember how sick we were). It was just another sobfest, it was so sweet. I really loved it and a shout out to anyone who hasn't read it yet - PLEASE DO!
VMsuperfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
great story!
Exuperance18 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Totally loved it! I loved the little vignettes jumping from one character to another (including Monty!). Definitely a very original format to present a story and I liked it very much! It seems to me that it could happen a bit like that on the show but if it does, I hope Kensi comes to her senses a bit faster! Thanks for sharing - Emma