Reviews for Bright Horizons
Pier chapter 21 . 11/14
This story is really a gem in my opinion. I would like so much to see an update soon, more than one to tell the truth ! But last one was one year and half ago so, will we see one someday soon ? It would be sad if the author stopped it.
dhh chapter 22 . 10/25
Disappointing story..No wonder it's abandoned and failed..I do like that it's in the RIGHT time-era instead of going the EASY-WAY out like so many authors with Jane Austen stories..Going Modern... Those type of stories TELL me that the author CAN'T write..
dhh chapter 15 . 10/25
You do know that readers are here for Anne and Captain Wentworth and yes, I know you "NEED" something in between but seriously, I don't care about what's in-between and you have wasted too much time on the "unnecessary" plot-lines..Just WHEN will you GET to the heart of this story..Anne/CW?
janashe chapter 22 . 6/9
the appendix is very interesting.. but I would love more of the story!
ProfessorPedant chapter 17 . 2/3
I am enjoying the story. And looking forward to reading more. Just a quick history nitpick - Buckingham Palace did not exist until 1837. In the story's time period it was Buckingham House, originality the home of the Duke of Buckingham, or The Queen's House, home to Queen Charlotte. Queen Victoria was the first ruling monarch to call the Palace home.
janashe chapter 21 . 2/1
After such a delightful chapter I am definitely hungry for MORE!

I do hope you will be able to update soon
Elaine chapter 21 . 1/12
Will you be posting the next chapter eventually? I would like to see your unique twist on the ending. The story, thus far, has been fun.
CMM chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
I just happened across your story over the weekend while in search of some Persuasion fanfiction. I read until there was no more to be read and was quite disappointed when I realized the story was not yet finished. I will be coming back quite often to check in on your progress. As I am the type of person who has trouble putting a book down once I begin, this waiting will be difficult! I look forward to more.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
Wow what a good story! Even if my heart was breaking for poor Anne in the early chapters, I am delighted with her friendship with John and Sylvia! But her family, my god I would have freaked out at them trying to arrange my life! And the small detail about Mr. Darcy was utterly funny, and gave a good laugh! Now Wentworth better discover the plot on him, - seriously why can't Lucretia just marry her friend Simon and be done with it?! Wentworth belongs to Anne and nobody else! The Appendix was So helpful to see how wealthy Wentworth would be today! I do hope this story is to be continued because it is very very good, and I would like to see that Wentworth gets back to Britain and Anne WITHOUT a wife so he can offer his heart which is even more hers than 2 years before when she almost broke it!

My deepest compliments on your story
Skydancinghobbit chapter 21 . 9/3/2014
Oh that wretched women I do so hope that particular room belongs to someone else, least our poor hero is going to find himself in sticky waters indeed. Hope to see another update soon!
BlueNynaeve chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Thanks for updating. Can't wait until there is more! Love the tension created by this Lucretia and how she could be a forerunner to Louisa in canon. As in I could see Frederick subconsciously harkening back to her machinations to try to make Anne jealous in JA's novel.
bettikus chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
Really love your story, everytime I discover a new chapter I become giddy like a little school girl. I can honestly say that your story is my favourite in this genre. You capture me with your idea and your way of writing, completely suited to match the time period. Oh god! I'm fangirling... Point is, good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Patiently, with a smile that is :)
KeJae chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
Captain Wentworth is collecting gifts for Anne:D. I bet she is going to love them when she gets to see them! Ha-ha the girl on the Island might finally be learning that another loves her... I take it he did manage to prevent her from catching the Captain at the ball on the ship;)
ajoytoread chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
like your story! I am looking forward to A & F meeting again. I am enjoying the journey.
Lelalini chapter 21 . 7/16/2014
I am really reading and enjoying it!
Every time you post a new chapter I get so happy it's funny!
I really hope you can update more and sonner!