Reviews for Play On
Darth Cruel chapter 41 . 2/10
Awesome stories. Can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.
Srednasnhoj chapter 38 . 10/15/2014
Srednasnhoj chapter 34 . 10/15/2014
Beautiful! Such a good job with this one.
Srednasnhoj chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Ouch... Damn that's dark
Wind Lane chapter 41 . 10/5/2014
This is a really depressing chapter. It's good, it's well written, and it's an enjoyable read, I just wish it wasn't.

Robin ending up as the guy who just can't let go always makes me a little disappointed because it's a trope usually used by writers who don't actually understand the character. They see his struggles on the surface and let those be what's beneath the surface too and I always find it's just a shallow interpretation of Robin.

That's not what you've done here, you've basically painted him up like a true Greek tragedy. His obsessiveness wasn't all he was, instead you've had him succumb to it. It makes this ending between him and Starfire all the more painful - because it was a realistic reason for it and preventable.

I'm still not on board with the Red X becomes a good guy thing because there's so little evidence for it in the show and, unlike Robin's issues, you don't establish it - just Starfire saying it's so.

I've always seen X as completely self-serving. I also think he absolutely knows that what he's doing isn't really justifiable, but he's accepted that it isn't and simply doesn't care. He doesn't try and get sympathy or understanding for why he is what he is, and he's even accepting that the good guys need to try and stop him.

He's completely doing everything just for himself, but he's an honest crook and even has respect for Robin.

He's a great villain, but, like Catwoman, he's just never going to end up fully on the good guy's team because it doesn't serve him well enough.
BlueLion chapter 39 . 8/11/2014
this is not the first fic implying that Speedy is a drug addict - I wonder where that came from - is there any basis on that in the comics perhaps?
BlueLion chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
chapter 26: I wonder, if Jinx would really have no compassion left for her former teammates - you raise an interesting question here
BlueLion chapter 25 . 8/10/2014
chapter 25: Amazing! This one's a high point of the series for sure!
BlueLion chapter 19 . 8/10/2014
chapter 19: fascinating - I love how this chapter turned out!
BlueLion chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
chapter 16: This chapter's title somewhat surprised me - are you German? Or just interested in German literature?
BlueLion chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
chapter 15: kawaaaiii! and a recommendation too - I'll stop by KryallaOrchid for sure
BlueLion chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
chapter 13: this Raven is a thousand times better than the one in chapter 12 ...
BlueLion chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
chapter 12: hmm, the wording at the end kind of makes Raven too wicked IMO.
BlueLion chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh, I love this one, you present an amazing insight into Raven's and Garfield's personalities ...
Aronim chapter 35 . 7/4/2014
Oh, I love it when these two bond properly. And it makes so much sense that they bond over distant father figures and grueling training. Well done.