Reviews for Famulous
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
aw lol
Rexnos chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This is a pairing I've never really considered. Crack pairings are always good for a laugh after all. As it stands, I sincerely doubt this could ever happen no matter how fiercely you bent canon. Maybe some sort of alternate universe where Sokka was captured by the fire nation, tortured by Azula, and somehow managed to convince her Ozai is certifiably insane? That looks just about as crazy in my head as it does on paper.

Lightning Storm chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Great job! This is a really funny, 'famulous' Fanfic. I think Sokka x Azula is "Sokkla". Even if you don't ship it, I think you did an awesome job writing it. I'd love to see more of these out there :)
TheBlindRaven chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was famulous.
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Sokka Azula is Sokkla.
Zutarafan4ev chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
lol loves it
Bruna chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
The scene of this fanfic really reminded me of one episode of X-men: Evolution... Did you based yourself on that?

Anyway, I loved this! It's really funny, and I love Sokkla. So great job ;)
Spry chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was AMAZING! Good job! :D

I think the official term is "Sokkla", and even if you don't ship it, you write it famulously. That's my new favorite word, by the way. :P

HAVE A MONKEY! But make sure to feed him twice a day, or he gets cranky and you have to buy him candy.

Nikita Lann chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
MDR A complete absurd-couple, but I enjoyed it ! It was fun, really, just as cynical as it needed to be, as cheesy it needed to be, and the conclusion perfectly between the two, becomming quite a demonstration of your humour.
No seriously, loved it !
Gosh, I loooove your OSs ! (I have a stupid smile on my face if you want to know. I don't think I'm gonna forget "famulous" before a long long time, and I'm gonne be joking with this word alone, and laugh, and people won't understand, and I'll just seem stupid 8D Thanks ;P)
SaberGirl1005 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
lol that was actually pretty cute..great job!