Reviews for Imprisoned
Ruby of Raven chapter 3 . 9/25
Aw! I knew it'd end this way. I knew it! Still, it was a beautiful story. I loved it.
Morgan K'Treva chapter 3 . 2/8
You should make a sequel of this! The next avatar is trained, and by the time they get to air, he's figured out how to talk to his past lives, and Aang refuses teach him though, instead telling him to rescue Zuko.
fanatla chapter 3 . 1/6
A tragic romance that have bring tears to my eyes every time I've read it.
Thanks for this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Some people don't like reading such sad stories - me being one of them - so can you please put a "Character Death" warning?
Jambee chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
This was such a sad way for Aang to end. Being locked up for 4 years and so forth. Was well written.
Lilgreyblob chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Damn! This was awesome! Like how it ended, though I would have loved for them to escape. It would be cool if there were a sequel or something. :3
nivael chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
oh ...
Ive never cried before while reading a fanfic... ever...
until now.

This was so beautiful and cruel.
Youre a great author!
nivael chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
soo sweet... and sooo sad T.T
I hope they manage to escape!
nivael chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really like Zuko beeing the caing type.
Great story. I like it!
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
I cannot stop crying after reading that. I've been reduced to a snivelling wreck by this one story that has both captivated me and shocked me. I can't even put it into words. I just feel so, empty, after reading that ending. It hasn't sunken in yet. I don't know whether to scream in protest at Aang's death or commend you on a absolutely raw and heartbreaking way to end this masterpiece. Thank you for sharing this on here, it really is a privilege to read it.
smartipantx chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Made me cry.
ffgirl10 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
cant wait until chappy 4
XxblackblossomxX chapter 3 . 10/27/2012 killed a little piece of me tonight. My weeps. But- but it was amazing. This story is amazing...gut wrenching painful but amazing. You captured my heart with this story and reduced it to fine powder. I love you for it! Your stories are amazing and I'm glad I came across them. You madam should be kept away from any implement you can use to write a story because you could bring Hitler to a second suicide if it was possible. On a lighter note, I frickin' love you desu!
katze kat chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
This fanfic is really good... I loved the shocking twist at the end! I am very sorry for Zuko, he had a very sad ending

Anyway i love your fanfic
dracowillbeloved chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
this made me so sad! i cried! it was great though! good job!