Reviews for A Wilted Rose
CourtneyVincent chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
I'm going to go crawl in a hole now :(

Lovely story though.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I cried. I don't cry. Or at least barely cry. That was beautiful, touching, and very moving. Great Job
Sarah F chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
BWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH tears everywear i hatee this story! ok thats not true id raather feel sad and depressed than nothing at all. but still you missy know how to tug on the old heart strings i have to go drown my sorrows in chocolate now
-all my love to long ago
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
oh great i got tears on my keyboard, my dad is going to kill me
ilovedrwho chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
Dang feels...*sobs* hate the fact i read this. It was worth it! Brilliant story. ;")
beatlesbird chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
so beautiful
so sad, and i am quite literally sobbing
and i feel like an idiot
beatlesbird chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
WHY DID I READ THIS - I am sobbing
TimeLady Potter chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Brilliant, but tears were involved. Especially in the last chapter. 3
OnceadiaryintheTARDIS chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Oh my god...this was so good. I'm a new Whovian and this made me cry!
Kat-Anni chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
Very, very good T_T. Bit too much crying involved but then again, I was crying myself! T_T Really well written and so very sad...I wished every chapter that you'd find a way to bring her back or tell that it was a dream (like most fanfictions do). But it's really good that you dragged through with it and made it real until the very end. I couldn't imagine this happening without making me cry in the corner like a little kid.
Then again, Doomsday was bad enough as it was. Being seperated, knowing that the other lives somewhere but not being able to reach him...that has to be worse enough already T_T
Okay, done now! Beautiful work, keep it up! *hug*
Mishelle20 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Sad but great fic.
Whispering Echoes chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Oh my god I am literally crying. I mean tears are pouring down my face. I'm favoriting it and all that stuff. But seriously it's so sad. :'(
ElliGordon chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I have tears in my eyes now. It is such a sad story, but I like it. Something new. Different. A story without a happy ending. Really refreshing, actually.
Dance Of A Tardis chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
THis IS SO SAD I love it BUT IT IS SAD I cried and i never cry , you should make a book i would buy it if it was 1000000 dollars your amazing at writing , I want to be a good write but i have bad hand wrting and I'm really bad with spelling and grammer :#3
Barefoot Beach Bum chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
*sniff* Lovely story. You need to update SOON.