Reviews for Mentos
mossadartninja chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I know I've read this story before but I forget that was how it ended. Love the story, you're a good writer :)
Candra Jade chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Hey, that was mean! :D You cannot write such a steamy Tiva-Scene and then reveal that it was a daydream. Poor Ziva. lol.

And poor me! Not only do I have to find out that this hot and cute scene just happened in Ziva's imagination, but now I really want Mentos (but not the Strawberry ones, the original!), but it is 2 AM (yes, I'm supposed to be sleeping) and there aren't any 24 hour open supermarkets in my country. I wonder how pregnant women survive here. :D
LivRose chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
AHHHHHHH! What a story! haha that was great :D
Iovatosffs chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Vanilla-Apples-n-IslesP.T.S chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
you're author note made me tear up in laughter... I do that sort of crap all the time. XD
3 this story!
EllieD113 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Great story! Kinda reminds me of that meme: 'That moment where a sentence doesn't end like you think it testicles.' This story totally did not end how I thought it would.
Leah339 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Aww too bad it's just a daydream! Thank you for sharing *-*
Kai-2010 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
lol using the dream card again huh? I loved it! Poor Ziva waking up without it really happening. I liked your description of what was going on, I could see it in my mind. I want mentos now! they also make mentos gum, which is awesome :P Anyways, I liked it a lot!
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
:O it didn't happen! Naw you have to write more but actually have it happen! XD
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
LOL mmmm now I want some mentos, yummmmy.

Just kidding, but really.

This rocked, more soon!-Vi