Reviews for Crescendo
Freya Annalise Malfoy chapter 41 . 6/18
Love the story. The ending was great. Thank you for sharing.
Freya Annalise Malfoy chapter 34 . 6/18
Loved this chapter.
Freya Annalise Malfoy chapter 25 . 6/18
Awww their first kiss. Hopefully nothing bad happens to Ciel or Sebastian.
Freya Annalise Malfoy chapter 5 . 6/18
Wow this is really getting good. I love how you match scenes from the Anime/Manga into your story. The details in this story are amazing. Great work and thank you for sharing.
Chon chapter 41 . 4/28
This is pure gold.
Rarilee chapter 41 . 7/24/2017
That was a beautiful story- I very much enjoyed reading it.
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 41 . 3/21/2017
Very original story! Good work!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/25/2017
This was an amazing story to read and I'm amazed at how well everything turned out. This was so much fun to read, especially the last three chapters where everything was revealed, and all my suspicions were answered. As for the relationship between Ciel and Sebastian, In glad that you decided to expand it with Ash and Aleister. Anyway, this was beautiful and very unique, with the most captivating plot twists I could ask for in a SebaCiel fanfic!
Hope to find more of your work!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/24/2017
Okay, I've made a rule to myself to only review once I've finished a completed work. It I just couldn't help myself! The plot is very captivating and absolutely one of the most creative and abstract ones I've seen so far. The characters are surprisingly in character for their roles within the story and just love to read about Ciel and Sebastian's interactions and their developing relationship. I also admire how the theme is so depressing, like it usually is in Black Butler fics. Anyway, I look forward to reading the rest!
Demonic girl111 chapter 41 . 3/6/2016
I FINALLY FINISHED THIS STORY AND I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! THIS STORY WAS FANTASTIC AND I LOVED IT ALL TOO MUCH! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME STORY!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 27 . 7/24/2015
It took 27 chapters for them to finally kiss. xD YAY!

On that note, I've been reading up until now, and I just have to say you're a brilliant writer and I love how SUBTLE everything is. I'll keep reading 'til the end!
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
Ah...this is essentially Sebastian the demon with souls, hm? How interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
just finished reading the whole story after sometime and I rememberd how much I missed your descriptions I just love it I cannot live without reading it :)
xx.annaliese chapter 41 . 5/21/2015
This was so fabulous! In the beginning I was slightly skeptical because the writing there is a tad bit confusing, but I stuck with it and the commitment definitely paid off. I really enjoy your writing style and the storyline was wonderful, never a dull moment with this story c:
xx.annaliese chapter 40 . 5/21/2015
YAYYYY! I'm going to crawl through the inter web and arrive in your home and give you a hug because you have pleased me. () /()/