Reviews for Harry Potter: Arkham City
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2020
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️‼️⁉️ℹ️0️1️2️3️4️5️6️7️8️9️#️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〽️️️️️️️️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️1234567890£¥_[]{}§~…\!?qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.1234567890 #$:,.
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 11/5/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
christopherrhaydon chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
Update ASAP AWESOME work!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
Come on make more chapters
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
I hope you continue.
Azera-v chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Love it.
Araytigre chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Oh this looks like Fun too! Between Bruce, Pamela, and Selina, Harry will have and education like no other, even after Arkham City falls, despite Prof. Strange's plans. When (and if) he goes to Hogwarts, Dumbles won't know what hit him. I've always liked the Bruce Wayne/Batman and Selina Kyle/Catwoman pairing, and often wondered about him and Pamela Isly/Poison Ivy, but here, I think it might be great for all Three of them to get together for Harry. We know that neither Selina nor Pamela are truly Evil, Selina just gets bored to easily, so she challenges herself with spectacular heists, and Pamela only wants to protect her Plants, so she will defend them in any way she can, even if it kills someone, or turns them into mindless zombies/minions. Both, in their own way would be great Mother figures for Harry, and Bruce would be the Ultimate Father figure, with Alfred to round out (and lend some shall we say, normalcy to) the Gang so to speak. All in all, a great start. I do agree, that This Story won't be too long given the Arc that it is based in, and that it should continue into a Part 2, whether it be Gotham, or even somewhere else for that matter, it will need to continue. Thank You. TTFN
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
How often did Harry touch Pam or she touch him and come into contact with her green skin that is loaded with poison and nobody realized it?
Itharax chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Good story!
Garrett Mason chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
If you ever do continue this, then I would like to suggest that Harry has a relationship with Batgirl (Cassandra Cain).

I think she's the best Batgirl (with the possible exception of Barbara Gordon), not only is she the most well-trained (we all know who her biological parents are) but also the sexiest.
jh831 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
To be continued...soon?
Lardcrusher chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
You should at least have Harry at the point where he has a wand.
The.Pumkin.Qween chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
What will his code name be cause if you dont have one I think nightshade will work its a re a lly pretty plant
Killer B chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
It would be pretty cool if the Gotham Sirens (Poison Ivy, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn) ended up in like a three-way relationship with Harry as their son.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 2 . 6/3/2014