Reviews for A Dragon's Beloved One
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 1 . 8/13
OH GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY MUCH PERFECTION IN A ONESHOT!

Seriously. It's great. LOVE. :D *makes heart shape with hands*

I'm back on the NaLu train (I'm seriously incapable of choosing between NaLu and LoLu. It sucks but it's wonderful at the same time).
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 1 . 8/8
I have a task for you. Take this story, replace the names of Lucy and Natsu, maybe add some more to it, then publish it as an original work. You can get it out as an AMAZING story with a good moral.
Angel Dimond chapter 1 . 7/8
its totally awesome you should make a sequel!
kat5552 chapter 1 . 6/4
I really enjoyed this. I love how Natsu and Lucy's relationship developed, even on opposite sides of bars lol. It was just really adorable how he helped her to truly find herself and what she wanted.
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 5/12
You did a great job! There were a few typos and it got a bit repetitive with sad , so you may want find more words :)
Kinsutenekochan chapter 1 . 5/6
So cute and fun, yet with dark shadow as a tasteful change. Keep it up and Thank you!
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 4/10
This is freaking amazing. I wouldn't say no to more of it. Honestly, I want to see her discover the word, see the dragons, fulfill dreams. This is utter perfection. Brilliant job!
Starry Bunny chapter 1 . 4/7
CUTE! I haven't seen many stories like this!(: I would love to see more of your writing :)
Iceberry2666 chapter 1 . 3/31
aw.
i luv it!
Kaitlin G chapter 1 . 3/21
This was really sweet and cute. One of the best one chapter Nalu stories I have read. :)
NALU5EVER chapter 1 . 3/14
Great just yeah I love how the whole setting just wow
BlackasEbony chapter 1 . 3/8
wow that was brilliant! I really enjoyed reading this you are a fantastic writer :D loved the story and the characters were so beautiful I don't know how else to commend you a job Well done _
idk chapter 1 . 1/26
fucking loved it! XD Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH!
Naimena chapter 1 . 1/9
I liked it! The plot is creative and Natsu was really sweet. Don't be ashamed, it is pretty good. Thank you for writing it :)
jezabel1971 chapter 1 . 1/7
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the interaction between Lucy and Natsu as they got to know one another and the way he rescued her. I really like the way he let her choose what she wanted to do with her life, even though she'd never known anything but the priests and they way they raised her. As far as the grammar, either your beta did a good job or there wasn't much of a problem to begin with. There were no errors that were glaringly obvious to me and nothing disrupted the flow of the story. I liked it enough that I'm going to go check out your other stories when I get a chance. :)