Reviews for A Dragon's Beloved One
Temmie chapter 1 . 1/6
hOI,I'm TEmmie!1!1Tem Love dis story!1!1gem thinks sorry is purfect and just asdhbtkhjfn!1!1!1!1!
Braveartemisknight chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
That was so beautiful!
wishyouweremedontya chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Really good. Made me cry like a baby.
pawoontastic chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
One of my all-time favourite fics :)
jewval chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
beautiful!
just... wow
amazing!
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Ahhhhhhhhhh...
This story was beautiful. Absolutely amazing. It was so rich in details and feelings and beauty and dragon!Natsu and ahhhh...
I just want to bask in the beauty of it for a little while...
TheAsterousAuthor chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
OH GOD THIS IS WONDERFUL AND AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND PRETTY MUCH PERFECTION IN A ONESHOT!

Seriously. It's great. LOVE. :D *makes heart shape with hands*

I'm back on the NaLu train (I'm seriously incapable of choosing between NaLu and LoLu. It sucks but it's wonderful at the same time).
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I have a task for you. Take this story, replace the names of Lucy and Natsu, maybe add some more to it, then publish it as an original work. You can get it out as an AMAZING story with a good moral.
Angel Dimond chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
its totally awesome you should make a sequel!
kat5552 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I really enjoyed this. I love how Natsu and Lucy's relationship developed, even on opposite sides of bars lol. It was just really adorable how he helped her to truly find herself and what she wanted.
Twishadowhunter chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
You did a great job! There were a few typos and it got a bit repetitive with sad , so you may want find more words :)
Kinsutenekochan chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
So cute and fun, yet with dark shadow as a tasteful change. Keep it up and Thank you!
Akela-Nakamura chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is freaking amazing. I wouldn't say no to more of it. Honestly, I want to see her discover the word, see the dragons, fulfill dreams. This is utter perfection. Brilliant job!
Starry Bunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
CUTE! I haven't seen many stories like this!(: I would love to see more of your writing :)
DragonIceFeather chapter 1 . 3/31/2015