Reviews for Summer
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2014
More PWEASE!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2014
New chapter please! This was awesome! ((Not to rush you tho..))
xx sHioN chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Update please! Don't leave me with this cliffhanger! TT
avatarinuyasha chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I hope Hotaru will be okay... MORE, PLEASE, MORE!
nomorecakes chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
yay! an update!
nomorecakes chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Please update! Pretty please! This story is awesome!
RyuVonBielefeld chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
omg...when will this be update?! ! I'm crying for the movie and here your fic save me. Thank you so much!
xAnimeLuv chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
Very in love with this Fanfic! Hopefully you get the time to update soon because I'm sure many people are waiting for this to update! Keep up the great work!
Lena Skye chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Please?
Gin Fan 1 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
MORE I WANT MORE! a few grammar and writing mistakes but I am not picky. I love it. Love the story.
jennafire10 chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Inciting the wrath of a god for a moment there, his words were quite harsh, but so were hers. I have no idea how you plan to bring him back, or give him a new body so, I just have to wait for the new chapter then, right? Please update, soon. :)
jennafire10 chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Please continue this story! I hope you haven't given up on it or anything. I really like it. Please update.
Fiastata chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
O-O you. must. complete. soon.

I just watched this anime literally 16 minutes ago, and the ending (although I loved it EXTREMELY, as i've always been a fan of sad endings) seemed...unfinished. You've finished it :'D so like, do complete this
HiddenKindness chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I'm liking this so far! Can't wait to read more.
It's nice to know someone of a similar age to me (I'm in year thirteen at sixth form at the moment) enjoyed Hotarubi no Mori e enough to write fanfiction for it! I'm currently writing a multi-chapter piece myself! :)
Keep up the great work!