Reviews for My love is vengeance, english
DolbyDigital chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
I love the ending! And how you've always been linking things back to souls - or, more specifically, Spike's soul - and then ended it with that sentence.
DolbyDigital chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Again, I really like how poetic this is. I know I've said it before, but it's just amazing. It makes it flow beautifully and that's so wonderful to read. There are a few spelling and grammar errors, but nothing major and I know that English isn't your first language.
DolbyDigital chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I liked the swapping of the point of view, and how it jumped to present day. I think that this is a really unique idea, and I'm very interested to see where you go with it next.
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh, wow. This is a great start. I love how poetic it is, and how you describe each band member individually.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
BRAVO! I love this story and hope you will update more soon. I was amazed at how well you captured the early Who in your descriptions Pete, Roger, Keith especially. I just wish there had been a little more about John Entwistle, the bass player.
It was wonderful how you never really touched on Spike's vampire state until the very last line where you reveal that looking into Pete's eyes he seems to see the soul he has lost. That was a brilliant idea and you expressed it beautifully!
Your English is very good, I only noticed one small mistake. I think you said "ropes" instead of "strings" while describing Pete's hand on the guitar.
I only have one suggestion for future chapters can Spike be like a "guardian angel" to the early Who? What if they need cash (destroying their gear every night is expensive) and he gets it for them? Or someone tries to rip them off and he punishes the evil doers?
That would be great!