Reviews for What the Cat Dragged In
Hekka chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Cute and I like (even if I dislike Lokane, usually), but I support questions from Ruby of Raven. Here strongly evident lack of prehistory.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Lokitty! The best kind of kitty!
This was a really adorable fic, and it was really cute that Loki made a simulacrum of his form as a cat to give to Jane. Even if he is using it to keep an eye on Jane/remain close to her.

I am curious as to what harm Loki's good luck charm prevented. Even if I am reminded a little of the saying "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back" and that Loki finding out what his charm blocked might not be the best idea...
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love it! :D
Kon13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Aww so cute! I'll be honest, when I read the description I didn't think much of the story. But after reading it? It is just too cute!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Hmm... Interesting... I'd like to see more of this later...
How did they even meet/get together? Are they even together?
cool story chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wow i wuv u so much right now. and if u like ppl who r sometimes lazy cats I recommend Servamp manga,
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love it
L'Archange chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow...I have a story written on fictionpress... it's about a black cat with green eyes, way before Thor hit Theatres...WOW...hahaha...weird. Well, I enjoyed this. Too bad it's over. :P I do wish I could see more interaction though. His gesture in the end was sweet.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Good story
devon380black chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is sweet! I also like how you explained Sleipnir. Will there be a sequel?
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That is so cute! I'm usually not a Loki/Jane shipper-but I loved it! SO cute!

"He did so enjoy watching the dregs of his self-respect swirl down the drain." Sounded JUST like him!

megumisakura chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
awsome story!
Alexinie chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Dawrrr me likey this Loki . I want a Lokitty haha this was awsome!.. Perhaps a second fic on the horizon?... xx
NeptuneTheGreat chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
asdkfadfak THIS IS SO CUTE! Now I want a cat!loki... :D (don't we all? ;)
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awwww...this was sweet! I really, really liked it.
You have GOT to do more!