Reviews for What the Cat Dragged In
Hekka chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Cute and I like (even if I dislike Lokane, usually), but I support questions from Ruby of Raven. Here strongly evident lack of prehistory.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Lokitty! The best kind of kitty!
This was a really adorable fic, and it was really cute that Loki made a simulacrum of his form as a cat to give to Jane. Even if he is using it to keep an eye on Jane/remain close to her.

I am curious as to what harm Loki's good luck charm prevented. Even if I am reminded a little of the saying "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back" and that Loki finding out what his charm blocked might not be the best idea...
Preciossa chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love it! :D
Kon13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Aww so cute! I'll be honest, when I read the description I didn't think much of the story. But after reading it? It is just too cute!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Hmm... Interesting... I'd like to see more of this later...
How did they even meet/get together? Are they even together?
cool story chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Wow i wuv u so much right now. and if u like ppl who r sometimes lazy cats I recommend Servamp manga,
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love it
L'Archange chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow...I have a story written on fictionpress... it's about a black cat with green eyes, way before Thor hit Theatres...WOW...hahaha...weird. Well, I enjoyed this. Too bad it's over. :P I do wish I could see more interaction though. His gesture in the end was sweet.
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Good story
devon380black chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is sweet! I also like how you explained Sleipnir. Will there be a sequel?
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That is so cute! I'm usually not a Loki/Jane shipper-but I loved it! SO cute!

"He did so enjoy watching the dregs of his self-respect swirl down the drain." Sounded JUST like him!

Fell4
megumisakura chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
awsome story!
Alexinie chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Dawrrr me likey this Loki . I want a Lokitty haha this was awsome!.. Perhaps a second fic on the horizon?... xx
NeptuneTheGreat chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
asdkfadfak THIS IS SO CUTE! Now I want a cat!loki... :D (don't we all? ;)
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awwww...this was sweet! I really, really liked it.
You have GOT to do more!