Reviews for Indecent Proposal
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
Well, I suwannee. That heifer has some balls, not as big as Bella's, but they are there. She did tell Edward about messing around with Mike but then kissed him like he was going to welcome her back?! What a ditz! Pretty please, may I smack her upside the head?
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
Will Bree actually speak with Edward as Bella requested? If so, he better not go back to her or I'll have to smack him upside his head! And is Bella going to spill to Esme about their whole relationship, and how it started? This is going to be messy.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 12/19/2015
Well, shoot. After all the good lovin' and schmexy times he has to go say *that* name in his sleep. Why? Bless Bella's heart. She's had to put up with a lot of crap because of that woman.
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 12/19/2015
I didn't think they would be able to wait! You just can't "plan" when to have sex. The spontaneity of making love is so much better. Bella has really had a positive effect on Edward, loosened him up, so to speak.
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
Will she run off? Will Edward ask her to go back to college? Will Bree stop showing up every where? Will someone finally tell Edward what Jasper saw? Will the Earth stop spinning? lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
Woman! Those first two paragraphs were just downright mean! M.E.A.N.

Someone should tell Edward about seeing Bree coming out of Mike's place all those months ago. He needs to know so he can finally put that heifer out to pasture.

Many chapters ago I stated that I thought Bella's brother and parents were deceased. I hate that I was correct.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 12/19/2015
TG Edward finally started pulling his head out of his rear end and confessed to Bella that he needed her. Sheesh...he was killing me! lol Hopefully he also realizes he doesn't need Bree either. I think he does since he turned down having coffee and talking with her after the patient's death. Which also made him think of his need for Bella and showing up to talk with her after his shift at 4am. (now go back to my first sentence as this is all out of order! lol)
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 12/19/2015
My thoughts are all over the place on this one. Danged Bree. The dance E&B shared was so sweet. Then Bella broke the spell and walked out of the tent...with beotch following. Ruh roh...who hit Edward and why? But I loved Esme's little digs toward Bree! Gotta love that woman!
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 12/19/2015
Argh. Why is Bree *always* around?! Such an icy beotch. And the scene at the end...how precious and sweet was that?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
E&B are fighting these new feelings for one another and it is hurting them...and me! I can't believe that Edward saw how Bree is trying to be more like Bella, and admitting it to himself and Bella. I loved how Bella tried to put Bree in her place but then Bree retaliated, too. Dangit. It's on!
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 12/18/2015
I feel sad for Bella. She's getting all touchy-feely for Edward and all he can keep saying is "friends." The boy doesn't have a clue. But I'm glad he made all those groans so Bree could hear. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
I'm liking Bella's little plan even better now that I know what's going to happen! LOL Between her conversation with Alice and the journal/letter writing at the beginning of the chapters this is going to really blow Bree's dress up! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
Why in the heck were Mike and Bree invited, especially since the family knows how moody, sad and upset Edward was/is over the breakup?! At least B&E were laughing while he carried her on his shoulders to his backyard surprise party! LOL It was spontaneous and real.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
I know it's a really small town, and there are only a few places to eat out but come on! Mike and Bree are always around and shoving so much in to Edward's face. Can't they just back the hell off?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Bree needs to back off and stop going around finding Edward just to be nasty. But I'm glad Bella is there because it makes everything so much more interesting! lol
7,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »