Reviews for Indecent Proposal
twiclare chapter 17 . 9/8
I had a feeling of course that things weren't right with her family but, oh dear!
twiclare chapter 14 . 9/7
There was such tenderness when they were dancing. I really hope that Edward talks to Bella and lets her know how he's feeling. As for who just punched idea!
twiclare chapter 7 . 9/7
I'm intrigued to know the story with Bella's family.
twiclare chapter 2 . 9/7
She's a quick thinker with a vivid imagination!
twiclare chapter 1 . 9/7
Fun start!
noflowers chapter 9 . 8/31
Hi. I am enjoying your very unique personalities for these two. My favorite moment so far was in the truck when Bella sarcastically called Edward, "Mr Grey" and Jacob was hysterical in the backseat.

One blip i noticed though, was in that chapter they went to Port Angeles to buy the truck... But in the next chapter Bella makes mention of "some town called Port Angeles" as if she has not heard of it already.

That's it. Happy reading, otherwise. :0)
rubell chapter 33 . 8/13
that was FABULOUS! my son is named Diego so I really felt bad for bree's poor, poor husband! I would love an outtake of diego having to put his poor crazy delusional wife in anut house and marrying jess or someone like her
rubell chapter 31 . 8/13
why do husbands never listen!
rubell chapter 30 . 8/13
rubell chapter 27 . 8/13
good for her, she deserves Tuscany!
rubell chapter 24 . 8/13
not feeling bad for edward at all..
rubell chapter 23 . 8/13
what a complete and total used douche water scumbag piece of slime! if only for hurting bella while trying to hurt mike...
rubell chapter 22 . 8/13
ugh! just sick to my stomach!
rubell chapter 21 . 8/13
rubell chapter 20 . 8/13
ugh! not going to be mad at edward for the crap you put into his subconcious (too upset for spell check) lol...but there couldnt have been a worse day...
7,057 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »