Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 11/7
Patty you must be a trip too at home. You sound like a funny, sweet lady and I'm really enjoying this Fic, thx.
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 11/7
I'm so in love with this Bella already... I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole Dr.- patient conversation! Seems like Bree realizes she up leaving Edward.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 11/7
I thought I already read this but maybe not. Poor Edward, broken hearted. I have a feeling this cute crazy girl will help with that!
laurafc1107 chapter 33 . 11/1
Just finished reading this story and omg, I don't know how it took me so long! It is now seriously one of my fave fics. Fun, well written, just the right amount of angst... Really, thanks for writing it and sharing with us. Just want you to know I had the best time reading it. Thanks a lot!
Lovin your story!
R4Ever chapter 30 . 10/10
One of the BEST Stories I've ever read - AMAZINGLY Written. Thank You Thank You!
sueIZide chapter 33 . 9/23
Now that's one dinner I would've loved to have been invited to. LOL!
sueIZide chapter 22 . 9/23
In my opinion Bree's the one in need of therapy. It's scary that she's a doctor. LOL!
sueIZide chapter 20 . 9/23
Is she writing a letter or are those excerpts from her journal?
sueIZide chapter 9 . 9/22
I have to say, the letter excerpts in each chapter beginning have me believing that their story doesn't end well.
I'm itching to find out more about Bella too.
Gagika chapter 33 . 9/19
Wait...I still chuckle to myself, I can't stop! GREAT KIDS! They are so develish - in a good way!
Bree is so rigid, malicious, kinda bloody stupid - that served her right.

Well, indecent proposal - defintitely what it was! It was supposed to go wrong! Thanks to your devotion for a happy ending it goes well once Edward and Bella awaken and confessed their feeling for each other! Damn Bree make it more difficult - as well Mike!
beelzeebub chapter 33 . 9/18
loved it. my all time favorite bella
twiclare chapter 33 . 9/10
That was fun, I felt sorry for poor Diego! Loved the story, thanks for sharing!
noflowers4nymph chapter 30 . 9/8
BEAUTIFUL Epilogue! Love it! xoxo Thank you so much for a very different E&B story!
twiclare chapter 32 . 9/10
Bree definitely hasn't improved with age. I can't wait to see what the kids have planned!
7,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »