Reviews for Indecent Proposal
luckycullen chapter 12 . 4/20
Ah, this Bree is a Bella's wannabe... so funny! I like the way Edward and Bella are noticing changen in them, too!
luckycullen chapter 11 . 4/20
A standing ovation to you, PattyRose, queen-of-fantastic-fics-writer!
luckycullen chapter 10 . 4/19
OMG, what is she doing? Enjoying him, of course... I bet his peen is uber-kegelicious!
luckycullen chapter 9 . 4/19
What a wonderful birthday surprise... she's hilarious!
luckycullen chapter 7 . 4/19
Quirkella is adorable and the family loves her already! Loving this fic so much!
luckycullen chapter 6 . 4/19
Omg, why did he make such an stupid petition to his parents? I love Quirkella's string of profanities, btw!
luckycullen chapter 5 . 4/19
I like this dense Edward already... and witty , sexy Bella, too!
luckycullen chapter 4 . 4/19
Quirkella is fascinating and I'm intrigued by this story!
luckycullen chapter 3 . 4/19
You speak in opera voice? Wow, you're a box of surprises miss Patty, as your incredible Bella here!
luckycullen chapter 2 . 4/19
Wow, holy cow, best Isabella I've read in ages... Funny chapter!
luckycullen chapter 1 . 4/19
Nice first introductions!
Mechcat chapter 13 . 4/5
Awwww. Such a lovely image. One of those precious perfect moments you get so unexpectedly. One can never get enough of those. Well done!
Mechcat chapter 10 . 4/5
Oh man. Anything that comes after: "I'm not drunk, Edward. I gave myself a sobriety test." is gonna be on the crazy side. OK, read the next chapter, hahaha. Yeah, I don't think quirky covers this Bella, but I like her!

And really. Why would Edward want Bree back, anyway? Bleck. But hey, what do I know? I've been married to my Edward for 24 years now. So I'm a fan of faithfulness, which isn't what Bree seems to be.

We don't know yet, but I'm thinking something happened to Jamie. I would say he's dead, but then she takes pictures for him, so I don't know.

Good stuff! Thanks!
Mechcat chapter 2 . 4/4
Hahahahaha
(Continues laughing hysterically)

Awesome!
Anyone dumb enough to dump Edward for Mike deserves what she gets.

(Laughs some more)
LolaTheSa chapter 27 . 3/13
I think this chapter many corny things but what really gets me is that... Through of all that hurt and all of this or that... She fucking is Over Reacting and never let him explain.

i can only fucking guess if this was the plot device of the story, Jake would have never told Edward and the Story would have jumped in time like 5 years until they meet again.. All because she didn't let him talk and over reacted.

She still fucking puked on him, ew.
7,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »