Reviews for Indecent Proposal
fuz chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
She is fast and confident. She is somehow sad, though, as if there is a secret somewhere. He is a bit controversal, why is he still so hooked up on Bree? Thank you.
HockeyChick10 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Can't wait for the proposal lol
TwiTwiAgain chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I'm trying to figure out Bella's family situation. Does she have a stepfather who was trying to get in her pants, so she left? Is she really saving stuff for Jamie, or is he dead?
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Oh I really love her pov but it makes me believe that at some point, he's still going to be fighting for Bree (or she will be jealous enough to come running back). I am guessing that Jamie is dead. I find it hard to believe she'd be out there alone if he was alive, or able to travel at all.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
hehehe. I'd like to see the immature Edward :)
Guiltypleasure30plus chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
This story has defintely piqued my interest- love how the storyline is progressing
Maplestyle chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I feel bad for her that Edward would use her like that. It's not really fair to her, to both of them really *sad face*
dreampills chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
let's see where this leads huh
Clynne chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
She's gonna think he's totally lost his mind. Lol
for the love of cullens chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I so can't get a handle on where I think this is going yet! It makes me think things don't end up well when I read the line "she used to smile all the time"?

I am such a sucker, I need the HEA for our fav couple!

Ok, please update soon! Thanks for sharing it :D
carebear309 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Wow, that is quite a ways to go to try and get back someone who discarded you so easily and really just seems like a bitch.

I see these two actually falling in love but my guess is someone is going to get hurt along the way...
shoutout23 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Great story. I like wittybella. Edward needs to loosen up. Lol

Update soon! :)
twifan522 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Quirkella-that's perfect!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
I think James is dead. Recently and her traveling is her dealing with her grief. She sounds way too close to him to be doing so much traveling without him or seeing him. All her pictures are probably to take to his grave. She's not accepting that he's dead.
LibraryLady08 chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Can't wait to find out what it is. :)

-MJ