Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Kitty Bad chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Aaaah! These two! Can't they tell that they *really* like each other? I mean, I know Edward is too caught up in the crap with Bree to slow down and figure out that the sick/angry feeling isn't because he's still in love with Bree? That's he's just angry about the betrayal? But at the same time, I can *totally* see why Bella would be smart enough not to tell Edward if she felt anything for him at all. I mean, as far as she knows, the only reason he is keeping her around is to get at Bree so that would be a direct road to heartbreak.

I don't know which one I'd want to smack first. Probably Edward. He needs to get over Bree and start living in the moment.

And I love that Bella has him branching out and trying new things! His life is more fun with kooky Miss Bella in it. :)
EmersonReadClosedAcct chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Edward wouldn't have been happy with his plans of fate. He would have thought he was but its one of those "looks good on paper" kind of plans. In fact, I think Bree is a lot like his Mom. "Make sure he doesn't eat too much red meat" what is he, a 70 yr old heart patient? Lol. She's like Hoverer #2.

There's a part of Bree that is so underhanded. Her and Mike are just gag-inducing. I can't imagine why Mike & Bree stabs their best friend/boyfriend in the back and everyone can be friends now? Bella is the perfect button pusher. Lol that girl can think on her feet...until Edward realizes he's swept her off of hers.

Last but not least, when ExB do kiss? I think of that scene in the movie Amelie where Amelie turns into a puddle seeing her Love. (If you haven't seen it, DO. Fantastic, funny, romantic French film) I hope the kiss is public w/Bree there to witness said puddle. I know...is that mean? That's so deliciously mean. I'm going to hell. LOL.

an.
greenshark chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I want to punch Bree in the face
bhoya chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Hi there!

I' ve read all your stories but I really think this is my favorite, the characters are very well defined and the storyline is great!

Keep them coming!

Love
molly chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
One of the best stories here (and this is my opinion after only 8 chapters!) These opposed characters have charm, esprit and are sooooo clueless. And while I know there will be heartache in the future for both of them, I trust you with the HEA!

Till next time.
wambam45 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Love this story. I'm kinda intrigued by Jamie. She never seems to call him even though she has a phone. I feel like Bella could be running away from something bad. Like maybe something bad has happened to Jamie and she just can't face it so she ran? Just speculating. Anyway this story makes me laugh with every update.
What Obsession17 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
These two are so clueless it hurts :/
SugarWeRgoinDown chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Awesome! God I hate Bree...but I LOVE this story!
anitabonita2413 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I'm beginning to realize that Bree never really loved Edward. She's jealous sure, but that's probably because she see Edward is "moving on". I person should love you for you and not change who you are. Im glad Bella is clogging up those arteries with red meat. I'm sure mike eats red meat. Mike isn't stupid enough to let Bree change him.
barbarito chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Omg! LOVED this! I hate Bree!
kroseph chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I'm one of 'those' who just jumped on.

I really like this. Different. I love all the characters. Even though they've both acted impulsively it's believable and I feel sorry for both too. Edward's heart has been fractured and he's still trying to wrap his mind around it. There's not room yet for Bella. Bella is too free spirited to think long term but she definitely is feeling 'something' for Edward, and for these small town ways. I like Jacob and hope he doesn't turn out to be a wolf in disguise... ;)

It's good, thanks.
LuvCullens chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
FInally, some progress. I am just wondering how long until Edward becomes completely jealous of Jake? It will happen I'm sure of it. I love how far these two are coming. Becoming comfortable with each other is the most important step and they are headed there. Thanks for sharing your brilliant stories.
cejsmom chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I'll help you with the beating!
april09-TW chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Ugh, these two are killing me, in the best possible way. They are frustrating but they are too cute together too. I'm worried about Jake. Also, I have my suspicions about Jamie and her parents...
addicted2Twifanfics chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
they're both clueless, why are they ignoring the sparks, can't wait for the next one :)
7,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »