Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Maplestyle chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Of course we're nervous already..we already know how this is going to (sort of) end. Bree's gonna want him back and Quirkella is going to get her heart broken. Edward talks about connection but he doesn't wonder why he never felt that spark with Bree that he feels with Bella? Still can't wait for next chapter even though reading makes my tummy hurt :D
prettymomma128 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Good stuff ...I can't wait for more.:)
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Hey Patty:

Very interesting summer indeed!

I can't wait for more.

I love this Bella already. Doc ain't so bad either.

Marie

twicrazreader
LuvCullens chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
This totally reminds me of the movie House Guest with Goldie Hawn and Steve Martin. Like everything you do, I love it. I have a feeling Bella isn't as "dumb" as Edward thinks she is. I can't wait for this to get started.
cabal22 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
This really is going to be the funnest summer... Can't wait for more!
Erroneous78 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Jeebus! He really is dense!

Me thinks this is gonna be THE funnest summer ever! I cant wait to see Edward squirm ;)
for the love of cullens chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Quirkella! Lol

I love her personality and this story! So much fun!
purplehaired-beauty chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I love it!
TessLouise chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I'm really liking this Bella.
majose chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Looking forward to the most funnest summer! ;)
sorichi chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Oh the adventures that are yet to come. No pun intended...well maybe. ;) I predict it'll come down to the end of the summer and no Bree yet and Bella takes her $ and leaves. And when Bree finally realizes Edward is "back on the market", she's gonna go for it. But its too late, he misses Bella too much to want Bree back. :) can't wait to see what web you will weave!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter :)
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
It's going to be interesting to watch Edward fall in love with Bella, and vice versa. Cant wait to read more. Update soon!
NPakus chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Fun chapter! I am really enjoying these two...perfectly balanced and chaotic at the same time.
cloudiekp chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Ahh...a letter...not a journal...got it :)

I love reading Edward's point of view with her particular brand of crazy. Hilarious :) And for a smart guy...he's awfully thick skulled!
7,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »