Reviews for Indecent Proposal
Erroneous78 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
So im guessing the lil snippetts at the beginning of the chapter is Bella's inner perspective/diary entry/remembering back? Is he really gonna offer her money to act as his girlfriend?

Wow! I love it all! Will she stay or will she go ;)
Erroneous78 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Talk about digging a mahoosive hole! ZOMG! So freakin funny!

If Bree was so 'bored' im her relationship with Edward, why did she not say or do anything?

I love your freebird Bella. She sounds such a giggle!

Honey pop ;)
sfspeedy chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
awsome! more soon, please.
slc6548 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Good chapter.
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Bwahahaha! Im never gonna listen to Kelly again without thinking of a dry-heaving Bella! Soooo funny!

Loved the full on banter/argument over the electric shock. Loved Edwards 'one up' over Julia and her rules!

How the hell did Crazella cut her arm anyway? Im hoping Edward gets over Bree pretty darn quick ;)

Fantastic! Made me chuckle (out loud mostly) - welcome back!

Erron xo
kallaney chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter. I love it.
dreampills chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
LOL poor edward. chasing after something he only thinks he wants. we taking bets on how long it takes for him to realize bree is no good?
we live for love chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Oh This should be fun! Poor Edward! I still think this is one of the best Bella's in fanfiction!
mrsfifty chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I hate Bree for breaking Edward's heart.

Mmm can't wait for Bella and Edward's first appearance as a "couple" :D
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Keep it up Bella. He'll be eating out of your hands in no time... or something.
barbarito chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Loved it
GorGirl chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
He's going to figure out pretty soon that he's lucky that Bree left him and that Bella is the better catch.
ohtobeyoung chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Gonna thaw the ice dragon. Of course, funnest is a word.
james3142 chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I LOOOOOVE this Bella! Lol, god I love her hard! Such a great character! And yes, men are dense. So exasperating lol!

Thanks Doll!

-james
only a bird chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
Cute chapter. :)

I love this Bella. And what does it say about me, that I don't find her that odd? lol

Also, I wonder, how long it will take for Edward to understand that bruised pride is not a broken heart. Men...
6,989 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »