Reviews for Indecent Proposal
dreampills chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
i LOVE this bella. she's freaking awesome and great for edward's personality. poor guy. he's all confused now. lol. but, it seems like bella is too. ;)
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I love how jealous Bree is getting

Bella is to funny with everything she says and does I love it

great chapter loved it
tigger5600 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
wow... yeah hitting them with a stick sounds about right... gah but I don't think either one of them will realize anything for quite some time! :) Can't wait to read more!

-Kate
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Shot, what does Esme have up her sleeve? They both need to be hit with sticks, by Jake.
eantl88 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I'm really, really enjoying this story. Every time I ready a chapter my heart aches. I can already tell that the breakup is going to be very painful. Just curiou, how many chapters do you plan this story to be? :D
temac chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
My two favorite parts: the letter that starts each update and the sparks when they touch.

Looks like Jake has fallen as well.

What ARE they thinking?
milkfetus10 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I want to smack both E and B and tell them to see what's in front of them! Life shouldn't be planned; life should be lived every moment!
Winkle101 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
You know that rare but oh-so-amazing feeling when your email pings and you silently think to yourself, "PLEASE let it be my favorite FFn story updating..." and then you see it *is* indeed from fanfiction . net ... and then you quickly scan the message and it IS actually your favorite story? Well THAT is how I feel every time Indecent Proposal updates! I literally have a huge smile on my face the whole time I'm reading and that smile begins as soon as I see that email subject line.

Can Bella and I please be BFFs? I need her in my life and we could crush burgers and PBB&Bs together by the pool all summer long. That sounds like heaven. Sign me up!

THANK YOU for writing this freaking amazing story. I'm usually sort of an angst girl but you've made me fall in love with romantic humor all over again. As you sit at your computer and write you should take so much pride in the fact that every time you hit "submit" you are guaranteeing at least one major happy dance/operatic "IPPPPP UPDAAAAAAAATE" thanks to your actions. How cool is that? What an awesome power to have over people...the power to grant instant happiness and cheering up someone's day!

You're the best, PattyRose. So excited to see what you have in store next for these two crazy kids!

xoxo,

Winkle
raerae10 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
These two are so frustrating! Haha
ajs99 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
love! xx
alexiajasmine chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Im so hooked on this story its not even funny. I almost feel myself drooling everytime I get an alert for an update,i just wish you could do it more often,update I mean. But I understand how you writers have real life to deal with to. Im just being a whiny ungrateful reader. :) Your writing rocks and your characters are great. Kudos to you.
Lilacs4All chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Best Parts:

Edward tried to snatch it away but my ninja reflexes were too quick for him.

"Isabella! Leave the phone alone while you're driving."

"Siri, why does my boyfriend constantly have a stick up his ass?"

Jake burst out laughing. Out of my periphery I could see Edward scowling darkly.

"I don't know," came Siri's semi-robotic voice. "Maybe you should try soothing him."

"And how do you propose I do that?" I asked her with a smile.

"Isabella, give me the phone and pull over."

"Bella, stop, please!" Jake rasped breathlessly, gripping his stomach. "I can't breathe!"

"That is something only you have the answer to," Siri answered.

Edward snatched the phone away, green eyes blazing. In the past couple of weeks I'd come to learn that when the green eyes blazed it was usually a good idea to chill with the joking – and start with the kegels.

"Pull over. Now."

"Yes sir, Mr. Grey," I smirked.

Jake howled in the back seat.

"Who the hell is Mr. Grey?" Edward asked.

"Oh never mind." I rolled my eyes and kegeled away.

Maybe the four of us can have dinner together one of these nights?"

Are you fucking kidding me?

Isabella's eyes flashed quickly to me. "We'll get back to you," she smiled sweetly.

"Sounds good," he agreed. "See you at the hospital, Edward."

I nodded. "Yeah. See you." I looked at Bree. "Take care, Bree."

"Bye, Edward." She turned and addressed Isabella for the first time tonight. "Goodbye, Isabella." Her eyes flashed to me before returning to Isabella. "And make sure he doesn't have too much red meat."

Isabella blinked. Twice. For a split-second, something flashed in her own eyes. "Actually, I was about to order him another burger," she smiled.

"We'll figure it out, Isabella," I promised her. "We'll both find our fate."

And holding her there in my arms, it was suddenly so easy to believe we would.
mirrorlight31 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
This story is killing me! I feel like I hold my breath and laugh at the same time while reading it! I loved the Mr. Grey reference...perfect. Hope you update again soon!
james3142 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
You're each other's fate! GAH! lol I hate when stuck up happens to good people like Edward or when people change for someone. Not saying all change is bad but when you change so much for someone are you still you?

-james
jenmerc chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I absolutely adroe each one of them! I think all of us want a little more of this Bella in us, to be so carefree and fun. I do have a feeling its going to come back and bite her in the ass, but for now its endearing as hell.
7,352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »