Reviews for Indecent Proposal
fonsy chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
fonsy chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
fonsy chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
amazing story so far. I'm so intrigued by her brother james, what's the story there? Really keeping me interested with that. I also love your bella, so refreshing, I do want to know if she has some kind of mental problem or something, or if there's a reason why she seems so quirky. I can not wait for more chapters. Again, so amazing. My new fic fix :)
sujari6 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Love 's going to be good for Edward.
sujari6 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Edward's deluded.
Erroneous78 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
OMG! What a weird request to ask your parents! Why would she move in with them? Well done Edward. I cant wait to see B's reaction to that!

Is Jamie dead or injured, like coma injured? I cant help but think somethings not right there.

And Jake! Dude! Love him (which is rare!) but what a hoot he is!

Update soon pls!
CaroleLeo chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
What is up with moving in with his parents? He is totally out of line. She's pissed! Can't wait to see what happens next.
StormLondon chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Hahhah. I would be so p*ssed off if I were Bella!
JB30 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Really enjoying this story! Your Bella is very fun. Personally I have always felt life would be much happier of it were a musical. :) oh Edward. Looking forward to him asking hself why he actually wants Jane back. She seems like such a bore. Looking forward to more!
grabadietcoke chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Holy moly...that was bound to get a rise out of her!

I loved Jake, he's darling and a good balance between Edward's stuffiness and Bella's free spirit.

I'm sure Jamie is dead. Makes me sad every time he is mentioned.
weedstert chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
OMG...Edward?...dying here...lol...the plot thickens..love it :)
weedstert chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Ha!...dense is right...oh Edward...lol. I suspect he's in for a lot of stress..hahaha..maybe Edward will take up smoking..haha...this is so much fun..thanks :)
weedstert chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Edward wasted so much time on Bree...glad quirky Bella is there to smarten /wake him up ;)
weedstert chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
The opera voice is adorable...lol...your Bella is so fun..such a free spirit...loving her :)
twifan522 chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
I absolutely love this Bella! I can't wait to see where her antics take them!
7,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 431 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 451 .. Last Next »