Reviews for The Cycle
romance20 chapter 4 . 1/25
Really Wonderful Story! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter!
daisukiklove chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
Really good stuff:)
BIG FAN OF ANS chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
SO AMAZING!
Gummybear Studios chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
-Please Update- This story is really good and I just realized that its been 4 months since you've last updated.
-Gummybear wuz here
Toukahana chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
please update!
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is a lively narrative and you have some good ideas and striking imagery. I do notice there are quite a few punctuation errors with your dialogue which are a little distracting, perhaps a beta could help you with those?

The "Call Me Maybe" lyrics I'd take out, because they're actually not allowed as per the site rules and may result in your fic being deleted without warning (ask around, it's happened to people!) You can write what she's singing, you just can't write the whole lyrics out, even if you tell everyone you didn't write them. The site's been sued in the past.

Anyway, good luck with this x
vi-mcmxcviii chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
ohmehgerd!...dewd...dis ish totaleh...AWWWWWSOME!...continue it...in short...just don't leave us hanging in here...make it complicated...add more fluff...and probably some lemon...'cause it's too damn awwwsome..._...
P.S.
u totaleh did a great job..._...good luck... ;)
black neko hime chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
so his hair is... copper?
anon chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
please update
April chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
omg omg omg omg! thats all i have to say.
HanaYuuki chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
this story is really niicceee! I hope you update soon! and i also hope that they'll kind of have a dream about their past life... even just little by little
anon chapter 3 . 8/2/2012