Reviews for Rolls, Ferraris, and Porsches, Oh My!
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
'pissy' i like that word for describing lionel, this story is funny, perverted, and funny, i like it in a strange little sense. WRITE ON!
DebC75 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
This story was actually pretty funny.

However, also very innacurate. Clark grew up on a *farm.* He *can* (as your story pointed out) drive a tractor. And folks, if Clark can drive a tractor, Clark can drive a standard transmission (stick shift) vehicle. He'd had to be a total idiot if he didn't.
Deanz chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
You had me...In the beginning I was thnking 'What the hell is he doing?'. Clark being a selfless slut is wonderful, but to so easily give himself to Lionel (pieceofshit) for the car had me really worried for the fool.

And then, joy-joy, you skillfully turned it around into wonderful pillow talk. (I remember when SNL used to be great! That's debatable now) Congratulations on coming up with some very funny shit between the boys!

And the ending! Hoo-hoo...

I believe I am beginning to be leaning into your perversion...Ah, I mean conversion! I've been appreciating the quality of your stories while trying to beat the hell out of the tiny prude that resides in my head...I think it gave up and is now moving out.

Cheers!
papergirl1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
Oh, my GOD that was freakin hilarious! No. Seriously, I had to muffle my screams of laughter! It was really good to read a story that isn't all angsty and dramatic . . . laughs are great! Keep writing! (did I USE enough exclamation points? Jeez!)
becs1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This was fabulous. Completely and totally