Reviews for This Is Not A Lassiet
JenJoseph chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
You seriously have a gift. I enjoyed every word of this story! The characters' dialog is so true to their personalities that I can actually hear the actors that play them in my head while I read.
JenJoseph chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This promises to be an exciting adventure as well as a great Karlton!
Checkerz chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Can u write Shawn/Karen? I LOVE LOVE those two but...if u look there isn't any fanfiction for that ship :(
d1x1lady chapter 10 . 1/29/2013
Such a lovely story! You write so well-the dialogue is brilliant; the humor is wonderful; your descriptions and insights are so creative and spot-on. Love your writing. Am going to be sad when I finish reading through your work. Please keep writing!
Loafer chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
A response to the semi-anonymous Jet Blackness... well... a) it's fiction, b) I wrote it to show Vick was divorced because c) it's fiction and d) if all fanfiction were only about relationships actually on the shows, there's be no point to fan fiction, because e) it's fiction, and f) no offense, but you must be very young if you think Shawn is a good mate for anyone *right now.* He's a smart guy but he lies, steals, manipulates, evades, takes horrible advantage of his "best friend," and so on, and so on, and so on: and that's on the SHOW. Which, by the way, is also fiction.

But hey! Thanks for not reading.
Jet Blackness chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
alright, i didnt even read this but im confused. Vick is happily married with a daughter...? and i know you like Lassiter and Juliet but really? Shawn and Juliet it just cant be any other way.
cabot007 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
Ok...unfortunate for me I only just saw this fic ...shame on me! I do apologize & hope u can forgive me...lol

Now u know I totally 3 lassiet...they were my first ship...but I do also love Karlton too...

And I was quite happily surprised to see Karlton fic from u...bc of how much u love Lassiet...which I a yay lol...bc ur Lassiet fics re epically fantastic..

But to do a Karlton?...a ship not really supported as much in fandom...that's hard task. Doubly hard...writin fics in general is the first hard task lol

And u do it so well...& u did this so well. Perhaps maybe we might get some more Karlton from u in future? U know...in addition to ur epic Lassiet fics... :)

Gr8 job...u should be proud. All the work u do is gr8
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
It's over? No...it can't be! What am I s'pposed to do with myself now? Write my own fics? Are you *joking*?

Seriously, though, this has been a great series. Now on to the next! Mwuahahaha!
Lawson227 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
*sigh* Perfect- with or without monkeys, absolutely frickin' PERFECT. Sexy, warm, loving, lovely... perfect.

Thank you for taking a walk on the Karen/Carlton wild side with me- this was such a wonderful, emotional story and I loved every word of it.

Now-

About that OTHER possibility... *g*
dragonmactir chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
I like Dr. Gentry a LOT.

All these wonderful chapters were a great way to recuperate from the stress of moving (not that it's over) and please do keep it coming.
Lawson227 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
For a chapter they spent primarily apart, what a lovely deepening of their relationship. Nice conversation between Juliet and Karen- with Karen admitting, as much as she's able, her growing closeness with Carlton, yet without letting the cat out of the bag. Good Chief.

And oh, Dr. Gentry, how I like you. And poor Carlton, the root of his issue feeling as if he's sunk to the same level as those he pursues in the name of being an officer of the law.

Finally:

"That's why I love my job. Now is there anything we need to touch on today about your mother?"

Oh, Dr. Gentry... how I LIKE you!
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Ah, Juliet...now if only on the show you would regain your self-respect and get shet of 250 pounds and counting of smug jack***.

The session with the therapist should indeed be very interesting. Carlton definitely has trust issues, and what happened to him is just one of many major psychological setbacks. Damage, damage, damage...
Lawson227 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
*sigh*

Beginning scene was absolutely, utterly, completely GORGEOUS.

The rest of it was lovely- from his admission of love to Karen, to your description of why he enjoys the range to the scene with Shawn and Gus, which was very much as I imagine such a scene would go. Shawn actually, in his asshattery, seemed a bit vulnerable- not knowing what to do with a Lassiter that's not RoboCop (which we've seen before). Shawn very much needs to people in his life to behave in the roles to which he's mentally assigned them, so that he can play off them, and when they veer off course, he does everything in his power to return things to the status quo.

And Juliet- Oh MY. How interesting now, to have a world in which Carlton is in a happy relationship and Juliet is single and kind of miserable as she reflects on everything that's changed in the year since she allowed herself to be drawn into a relationship with Shawn.

I have absolutely adored the twists and turns this story has taken. It's been unexpected but such a lovely, lovely ride.

Now, onto the therapy session. Gonna be vedddddy interesting.
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Editing my review for chapter 7, because I am anal.

"Gee, what would the average person call a boyfriend who followed his girlfriend around and barged in on her private conversation with another person? To the point of maybe trying to isolate her from her friends? Anybody?"

There. I feel better now.

Loved this chapter, too, of course. How could I not? I'm not in the Karlton Kamp, but quite enjoy the activities. I'll still expect another Lassiet soon after this one is concluded. Not that I'm hoping for the end of this one to come any time *soon*, of course...
AlyshebaFan1 chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Gee, what would the average person call a boyfriend who followed his girlfriend around and barged in on her private conversation with another people? To the point of maybe trying to isolate her from her friends? Anybody?

Looks like our Gaelic hero has PTSD. Poor guy - he's got enough on his plate, from finally finding somebody who will love him (and let him love her!), to learning how to deal with a little girl (that will not be easy), and finding out that his co-workers actually do like him (utterly shocking for him!), he's got serious trauma to cope with, and I have a feeling that what his captors did to him in retribution was a lot worse than what he's letting on.