Reviews for The End of the Road
KeelieThompson1 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
Amazing deduction speech - i am bowing down to you as I type!

Yay - Sherlock and John going for food just like the first time!

Great story - and sorry for clogging up your inbox all at once! I think you managed to write the characters really well and your dialoge is amazing all the way through. :)
KeelieThompson1 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Sherlock as an austrlian! Brilliant choice!

Mycroft did pretty well not to react. A great climax to the story.

I love the image of lestrade's poor acting at the end! Bless him!
KeelieThompson1 chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Well Sherlock's always been an all or nothing kind of person! It's one of those plans that are just so crazy they might just work!

KeelieThompson1 chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
What? Mycroft? He's never kidnapped - well at least now he should know how it feels!

Poor Lestrade - though is he Greg to John or Lestrade? or is it because he's at work that it's switched from the earlier chapter?

Loving how Sherlock "borrows" a car - It's a scary thought how easy it is to drive away in one ("Hustle" was freakish at showing those things.)Your Sherlock is brilliant!

Just as a small note - watch how you start sentences - there are a lot of them that begin with "He...". Just bear it in mind as you write otherwise it can sound like a list - Sorry - marked creative writing the other day and loads of my students were doing it so i may just be hyper aware of it at the moment.
KeelieThompson1 chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
I love that Sherlock isn't known for being prompt, bless him! Sherlock's in top form here!

Luton! Ah, memories - I just left there!

And no, it's brilliant to look things up - I'm always so amazed by the level of detail some people use - it adds to the story so much when writers actually understand what they are talking about/ know enough to sound like they know what they are talking about.
KeelieThompson1 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Poor Sherlock - struggling with sentimentality here - "He didn't seem to know what to make of John's bland remark". I love how he can see that something wasn't right but not exactly what it was. I think you're getting a lot better at showing us what Sherlock's feeling during the scenes - he's much easier to understand now. And his realisation moment was so spot on!
Ketamine! Ana lol at Sherlock approving of the Euro being accepted!
KeelieThompson1 chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
I think having the different approach is a great idea, especially as John has had a while to react/ think about it all. Besides John is someone who adapts quickly to things and soldiers on through which works here.
Though I have to say Sherlock stole the chapter here! I think people over sentimentalise Sherlock far too much (myself included) and the reason we love him is because, let's face it, when he comes back he is going to want to brag about that jump! And the Molly issue is dealt with quite well. I can't see Sherlock popping back to Molly and using her flat/texting her etc because it's a rather unreliable loose end. Far better to have her in the dark as to whether Sherlock is alive and therefore being reluctant to tell anyone in case it raises false hope.
Great work :)
KeelieThompson1 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
"Only Sherlock would have the audacity to rise from the dead and expect John to simply fall in line behind him like a good little soldier" perfect line!

Aw, I love your John! Stashing Sherlock at the surgery and switching clothes. Bless John trying to touch Sherlock to reassure himself he's actually there and alive. Poor thing.
KeelieThompson1 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I love how John's thoughts dance around here. It's daft, isn't it; the things you think of when you're in shock (almost morbidly funny at times) and you've pulled that off fantastically.
I assume then it was Sherlock that sent the kid in the last chapter...It's brilliant to see John is called in to help rather than Sherlock pops back to save him. So often John is made into such a damsel in distress that it's nice to see it played out this way.

You have a great blend of humour, drama and angst here. Fab work!

PS Sorry i forgot to leave a review for the last chapter - it should show how compelled i was to read on!
KeelieThompson1 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Wow, you've really cracked on with this!

Love John's confusion here; I think you have his voice spot on and his feelings on the subject/what's happened and how to react.

Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
This really has been a wonderful story! A very decent mystery wrapped in acurate characterizations of some brilliant characters. Thanks so much for sharing it and for caring enough to complete it. I'd love to see more Sherlock fiction from you!
Lady Dragona chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
I loved this story. I look forward to John's Blog. I am sure it will be enlightening.
Lady Dragona chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
I don't think this is anywhere near done. I think Moriarty is still out there.
Lady Dragona chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
I'm not so sure this plan is going to work. I t will be interesting to see what happens next.
Lady Dragona chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
This is certainly an interesting turn of events. I wonder who is holding Mycroft hostage.
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »