Reviews for The End of the Road
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
What a fun chapter. I love how Sherlock got past the guards.
Lady Dragona chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
I think that the meeting with Mycroft was interesting. I love that Watson doesn't trust the guards that were assigned to him either.
Love-Hugs-Peace chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Lovely ending, by far one of the best fics I've read! I would love to read an epilogue! Keep writing! :)
Indredi chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
What fun, and a nice way to end it! Very true to the characters and the Sherlock plot style.
Dunno if we really need john's blog or not (since the story was more or less from his point of view anyway), but I always enjoy your writing, so go for it! :)
ebhg chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
""She didn't even rough him up," Sherlock said sadly. John sighed. There was no point in trying to force Sherlock to admit that he cared, even a little."

Oh, Sherlock:) I love that- illustrates his and Mycroft's dysfunctional relationship perfectly.

But what I enjoyed even more was John and Sherlock's interaction. The way they answered other people's questions for one another; Sherlock refusing the OBE for John and John telling Lestrade that Sherlock would love to see some cases.

And the creme de la creme:

"You put John through hell."

Lestrade knows just how to hit Sherlock. Not with scolding or yelling, but by referencing John.

Excellent chapter, awesome story. I can't wait to see the blog entry!

ebhg:)
dr. kitten chapter 15 . 6/30/2012
Please write your epilogue! The story was fantastic, I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for sharing the entertaining little piece with the rest of us!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful! This is the best return story I have seen - it truly felt like an episode of the show. Thank you for sharing it.
R.Harper chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Haha! "she didn't even rough him up." hilarious!

I'm gutted this is over, I feel like I need to know more about their adventures!

Lestrade giving him a telling off was brilliant, as was John's response :-)

Please consider writing more
DarqueQueen7 chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Go ahead. Write the epilogue...it would be nice to know what happened afterwards. Poor mad Molly. Good storyline overall...

D.
SeenaC chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Very satisfying ending to a wonderful story.
I'd love to read John's blog entries, though. That would be a real bonus! :-)

I love John's line about battlefield choices. Very apt and a great way for them to put what has happened behind them and move forward.

I hope you'll continue writing in this fandom!
froyobadger13 chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Please do an epilogue. It would make this extra awesome.
booda77 chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
I really liked that part at the end...going for breakfast...strangely reminded me of Pulp FIction when Jules and Vincent leave the junkyard...really enjoyed this story...thank you...
froyobadger13 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
I can just imagine Benedict Cumberbatch as an Australian with ginger hair. Yeah buddy. And I liked this chapter.
ebhg chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
I *love* this chapter:)

"Anything heartfelt just seemed wrong, out of place somehow. They were British!"

Oh, I love that John is thinking that. There are so many wonderful moments in this chapter:

"Pretty impressive, but then again, lizards probably took lessons from Mycroft on how to be cold-blooded."

I laughed out loud at that every time I read it! But I think the best part is that John gets to be the hero. "I believe in Sherlock Holmes." says it all. Excellent chapter, great job, as usual!

ebhg:)
SeenaC chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Holy Toledo! That was great!

I'm afraid to say much more, because I don't want to leave spoilers.

Very clever and exciting! Brava!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »