Reviews for The End of the Road
Skyfullofstars chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
"..Dear John,

Vatican cameos. Tell Mycroft.

I didn't intend for things to turn out this way. I'm sorry.

SH.."

VATICAN CAMEOS! YOU USED IT! Yay for you. Love it!

"..John was pleased that Mycroft had fulfilled Sherlock's expectations immediately, but he felt he should protest. "No! I want to help."

JOHN IS DOING AN EXCELLENT job here in fulfilling Sherlock's wishes! LOL...

".. John knew how to keep watch. He sat down and reviewed the evening's events. He could spend hours waiting calmly, ready to spring into alertness the instant that he was required.."

LOVE THIS PASSAGE. John is a soldier, first and foremost and of course, he knows how to remain aware. Good chapter!
Lifeisshit chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Only just found and read this today. It's an incredible story and so very Sherlock! I love it!

Can't wait for the last chapter! 3
chironsgirl chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
They were British! Bwahahahaha! Hey! 100 reviews! Good on ya, mate! I don't suppose we could get a sequel?
Lis chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Found your story today and I'm enjoying it very much. Can't wait to read the last chapter!
hjohn302 chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
I don't know if I have words!

I was so tense during the whole thing... I kept expecting someone else to jump up out of the shadows and try to take them out before the police came in... gasp.

Great job with the plot, and the reuniting. It was nice to see a different reaction from John, well all the emotions are there, but under the surface because they had to be - since they were thrown into action so quickly together...

Thank you for this brilliant story!
R.Harper chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Oh my god, that was epic! That line "I believe in Sherlock Holmes." before he shot her in the chest - so good!

So glad nobody got hurt, and enjoyed Sherlock playing the slightly idiotic ginger Australian docker - ha!

You wrote action really well, and I would certainly read more if you wrote it.

By the way...last chapter? What? It can't be over!
sfiddy chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
We all research crazy details, or examine scenes frame-by-frame, or insert wild knowledge because it works. You aren't exactly alone there!
sfiddy chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
I love the choice of paper for the note.
sfiddy chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
BAMF!John seems like he's mellowed a lot more here than I picture him, but perhaps a year might do that. It's interesting to imagine what he might do/change into during that time.

Lol- Now you're asking the right questions. nice.
sfiddy chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Character chap. some is necessary, isn't it? :)
sfiddy chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Nice nod to classic canon, having Sherlock stay at John's office. I love things like that.
sfiddy chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Funny where a fic starts... scenelets, lines, or classic fairy-tales.
sfiddy chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Oo! Oo!
sfiddy chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I like the idea of time passing, bringing John and Lestrade back together. The message from Sherlock is intriguing when presented this way.
sfiddy chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Speaking from some experience, Molly had as good a chance getting a can as a blood-smeared Sherlock toting a harpoon. Hope she double bagged with some plain black ones!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »