Reviews for From Ashes Anew
Kathy raiden chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
You made me cry by plucking strings of my heart.
avatarakorra chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh god the feels!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This made my cry...so damn hard. You did amazing at this. (:
signifytheworld chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was such an amazing little oneshot. It was insightful, angsty.. And just a beautiful piece of work. (:

Is it weird that I love fanfics like this? They are just TOO irresistible, you know what I mean? (:
turningbackthetimeturner chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
*Sniff,sniff* ;-; That. was. amazing. Ugh, my heart broke when Mako saw Korra alone and Tenzin also tugged at my heartstrings BUT THAT DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE TO THE LAST PART. *sobs in a corner* I just wish we could have seen the airbabys,Kataras and Pemas reactions.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
If things had taken a wrong turn, I could see the series ending like this. This story is honestly heart-wrenching.
blarglemuffin chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
That's ok, I didn't need my emotions. *Offers broken heart in her palms* Just take it.

A beautiful tragedy.
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Devastatingly beautiful.

I love it. I truly do. Even though I am crying an ocean at the moment. (Why do I go looking for beautiful angst? It only makes me cry)

I wish I knew what to say... I'm so awkward with these things.

Just know that I really thought this was beautiful and very well written, great job!

I'm gonna go get a couple of tissues and some chocolate.

Love, Meggie xoxox
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
OHMYGOODNESS T-T
Silver Inklett chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh whoops where did these tears come from?

Wonderfully written and emotional. I thought they were all VERY in character. My only issue is that the airbender kids and Pema weren't included, but it was a very small thing. Keep up the good work!
The-epic-Lemon chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh my goodness, this was magnificent. I was crying, drooling, sniffling, and dying. Good Job! :)
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was written extremely well. You're right, it was a little OOC, but I think it represents a Korra who's grown up a little, and that's certainly the direction the series is headed. Other than Korra, I really think your characterization was perfect, and your writing was very rich. I did see a few grammatical/punctuation errors, but nothing major. Thank you!
InOneSimplifiedMotion chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Work of art. I cried.

I hate everything. I can't. Why must you give me these feelings, why ;A;
LadyofRealms22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was so good! I was tearing up the whole time... :'( it was a beautiful story!
Fury Bugs chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
truly a great story. Its hard to make me cry when reading, and with this story you made me cry rivers. Great job