Reviews for Two for the show
bananas r gd chapter 6 . 6/3
fuck you for making me want to cry!
amazing story - love how he came back for her graduation, really really sweet.
I loved it- even though I want to cry!
Luzith chapter 6 . 2/9
Excellent!
Srena Laufeydaughter chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Please finish this fanfic, it's so cute!
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Good to know Natasha is as determined as before.
Major kudos to Thor.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Whoo, this is getting intense.
I liked the summer camp descriptions. And the Odinsons.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is really good so far. I like the pacing and the way Natasha and Clint's relationship is developing.
Are Danny and Cherie based on anyone in particular?
What's Bruce's story in this fic?
mariposagal chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I really like the way you're building Clint and Natasha's relationship! Really good fic :)
Hermiola chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This is just... breathtaking. I had to read the whole thing in the span of a couple of hours. Loved every single bit of it. Loved the atmosphere, the interactions... everything really. Such an amazing job! Thanks for sharing :)
Borrowed Twenties chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
This was absolutely fantastic - I usually don't go for AUs, especially not in a high school setting, because it tends to be overdone and overblown. Yours, however, was recommended somewhere, so I checked it out, and gave it a try. You write about Natasha and Clint extremely well; their struggles feel real and in fact threatening and dangerous at times. I felt dread whenever Danny was involved, and Cherie as well. I like how the other Avengers were brought in slowly, and they all fit within the context too, true to their character. All the little nods to the Avengers' characteristics and everything were very well done. You captured high school in its truest sense, and I loved it :) Steve and Thor were fantastic too, and I saw a Loki mention thrown in - Bucky, Peggy, Jane and Darcy were all welcome additions. And now I need to read your sequel :)
stars4redvines chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Clint and Natasha. It is so well written with them interacting with each other so perfectly and wonderfully... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
indelibility chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
love this, good job
GyMusicAddict chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
I read this story a while ago, but never reviewed it and for that I am greatly sorry. Reviewing from my ipod is a hassle, so I just left the page open for months on end until I finally got around to writing you a nice little note. Basically, I adored this entire story. This AU was well thought-out, interesting, and continuously kept me intrigued. Given the circumstance you placed Clint and Natasha I think you wrote their characters very well. Your writing style is also superb in my opinion. Amazing job. :)
Lizzy chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Fuck. You made tony so weird. I mean, plaid pants? Seriously dude? I mean, like how he offered Clint a job, but really.
finaljoy chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I know that I am five chapters late with this review, but oh my goodness, I am in love. Your story is just about perfect, I can hardly express.

I adore the way you stung everything together, the characterizations, the OCs, the way everyone knows each other, ugh, absolutely wonderful. Generally with this type of AU, people focus on how terrible the main character's life is, how it's miserable and how they're abused or neglected by the adults around them. You, however, have managed to state all those bad things as a fact, but find upshots to Clint and Natasha's life. The level of frank realism was wonderful, and I adored reading it.

And I adored the way you pulled everyone together! Not everyone was sprung onto Clint and Natasha right away, they were slowly settled in, sometimes on the fringes, sometimes quite close, and that was perfect, because they're not all going to be best friends all at once.

Ugh, I am just consumed with my love for this story! I began it last night and have done hardly anything but read it since! Thank you so much for writing it, and I can't wait to read more from you :)
Thaddeus MacChuzzlewit chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
I'm really impressed by the pacing of this story and the characterization. It's not easy to stuff all the Avengers into one AU story without someone feeling odd or over-dramatic. The scenes, the flow of time and character development were superb. It's probably the rarest skill to see in a fanfiction writer: the ability to pull all story aspects together smoothly on a grand scale.