Reviews for Two for the show
Qu0thTheRaven chapter 6 . 4/11
This was a sweet story. I really appreciated the pacing of the story and how it was spread across several years, it's very unique, and very calm. A lot of the details of the story had me queasy, but the writing itself was fantastic. Great story.
Sasha chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Your writing is just... Breathtaking. I discovered this fic years ago and I come back to it very regularly, I just can't get enough ! (Even though I postponed posting a review for so long, so sorry)
I love how you make them feel so raw, so true, and I live for the awesome in-depth characters and interactions you wrote in this story. (And you pretty much made me fall even more in love with Natasha, didn't think it was possible) All the hints you drop about her backstory are so exciting to put together and it makes me crave for more information about her past, and to see her open up about it to Clint... Such a beautiful fic, thank you so much for writing this gift !
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2016
I reread this whenever I need a good fic. Always love it 3
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Pretty sure I'm in love with your writing
bananas r gd chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
fuck you for making me want to cry!
amazing story - love how he came back for her graduation, really really sweet.
I loved it- even though I want to cry!
Luzith chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Excellent!
Arisng chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Please finish this fanfic, it's so cute!
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Good to know Natasha is as determined as before.
Major kudos to Thor.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Whoo, this is getting intense.
I liked the summer camp descriptions. And the Odinsons.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
This is really good so far. I like the pacing and the way Natasha and Clint's relationship is developing.
Are Danny and Cherie based on anyone in particular?
What's Bruce's story in this fic?
mariposagal chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
I really like the way you're building Clint and Natasha's relationship! Really good fic :)
Hermiola chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This is just... breathtaking. I had to read the whole thing in the span of a couple of hours. Loved every single bit of it. Loved the atmosphere, the interactions... everything really. Such an amazing job! Thanks for sharing :)
Borrowed Twenties chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
This was absolutely fantastic - I usually don't go for AUs, especially not in a high school setting, because it tends to be overdone and overblown. Yours, however, was recommended somewhere, so I checked it out, and gave it a try. You write about Natasha and Clint extremely well; their struggles feel real and in fact threatening and dangerous at times. I felt dread whenever Danny was involved, and Cherie as well. I like how the other Avengers were brought in slowly, and they all fit within the context too, true to their character. All the little nods to the Avengers' characteristics and everything were very well done. You captured high school in its truest sense, and I loved it :) Steve and Thor were fantastic too, and I saw a Loki mention thrown in - Bucky, Peggy, Jane and Darcy were all welcome additions. And now I need to read your sequel :)
stars4redvines chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Clint and Natasha. It is so well written with them interacting with each other so perfectly and wonderfully... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
indelibility chapter 6 . 4/18/2014