Reviews for Dinner with Aunt Phoebe
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 5/29
Quite a nice family dinner. Now, if only Professor Everett was to run for governor, and go to Sacremento, well, things would really take turn for the better on the coast.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 5/29
Now, what kind of a name happens to be Charles Figalilly Everett? Personally, there happen to be those of us, reader wise that is, out there who'd much rather prefer Bartholomew Ambrose Everett, and yet as a 10yr old boy at this point in time. Besides, upon having learned to drive, Phoebe much prefers a 1971-72 Chevrolet C20, or C30 Custom Deluxe pickup truck any day over any station wagon. LOL! 3-speed on the column (3 on the tree), 4X4, AM-FM/ 8-TRACK, 29"Inch tires for off-road as well as on, auto. trans., 454 big block 4-Barrel V-8, and best of all two-tone white on bronze paint scheme. Need more be said?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 5/29
GROOVY! FAR OUT! Once again, John Peter McAllister, and Max Keller have saved the day. Too bad that McAllister hasn't yet met Keller's paternal 1ST cousin Steve Keller, and his partner Det. Lt. Mike Stone of "THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO". Now, there's a really good crossover the readers would just adore. LOL! Anyway, Phoebe Figalilly Everett would really have a time talking to a chimpanzee named for Coach Bear Bryant of the U. of A. at Tuscaloosa when Professor Everett's nephew, or cousin B.J. (Billie Joe) McKay from Milwaukee drops in. B.J. McKay was the truck driving character on the 1979-81 series "B.J. & THE BEAR".
forever fan chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Very good chapter. You fill in the details nicely with very natural sounding dialog. Yes, it is a satisfactory ending for this NP fan - provided you write more stories!

Not knowing the Master series, I'm now interested in where this is going.
forever fan chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Aw...two more Everett children. I think I LOVE Charlie!

More, more...this story (and dinner) are coming along great! I really liked the Prof's speculation on who was coming to dinner.
forever fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Great - but you have got to continue the story...!

Wonderful to hear more from you.
Spica75 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Ooh nice to see another of your crossovers with Ninja Master, really like seeing someone give the series a bit of attention.

Had never heard of the other series before now but sounds interesting.