Reviews for Greatness Beyond Power
Soccerqueen237 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
GAh! Are you going to update again soon? I would lOVE to read more! It's fantastic!
CloudyLight SilverNights chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
First, let me start off by saying that before I clicked on this, I was hesitant about reading your story for the sole fact that the whole "Harry goes to a new school" thing is really, REALLY old and gets really boring after reading so man different ones.

But, your story surprised me. And not in a bad way either. It was refreshing in the sense that you kept things vague (something that I love in fanfictions) and your "Initiation" was really cool as well. I especially like how you didn't tell us what exactly happened in there.

Second, your School. While we haven't seen what exactly your school is all about, I have a feeling that I'm really going to like it. Also, I love the history behind the place as well. Where as the Founder created Hogwarts, Merlin himself created your school, something that doesn't usually happen in these types of fanfictions.

Finally, I'm liking these new characters that you have created, especially Calvin. They seem rather interesting and I'm anxious to learn more about them as the series progresses. Also, I really, really like how nobody seems to be in love Harry. It's a common thing in fanfictions like the one that you are writing, and it often makes me stop reading it.

So until next time!

C.L.S.N.
S. Rune chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
The last paragraph, bloody hell! But wouldn't that mean that Laverne is the one disrupting Omega? Or perhaps she will be forced to do that as a reaction to something else.

At first I thought the boy was being molseted, but then this line ["I will tell you," Almerick breathed out, "if you promise not to think of me as a monster."] convinced me other wise, but then Calvin remarks made me think, what if Almerick is doing this for some other reason than feeding?

You have a couple of typos, ranging for they're to their to writhing a Reducto as a Reductor.
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Foxfada chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Good fic!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
This is a really cool and different story. Usually the alternate school stories are all the same and really not well thought out plot-wise. From this story I get a sense that it actually has a grander plot that I am waiting to read about. I hope it is continued.
frustrated lone author chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
i find it disturbing that a school of magical elites and legends are afraid of attacks from Dumbledore. That Ombra would have such poor defenses is almost unthinkable considering the history of the institution as has been explicitly cited on the story adding to that the abilities of their staff... pls do expound on thos, but otherwisekeep updating... hehehe
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
PS: I really hate the fact that Fanfiction will not allow anonymous reviewers to take credit for their words. See last review as evidence of my frustration.
Miso Muchi
Guest chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
The story plot is lengthy, and while you can never tell where the plot goes next, it is still rather engaging. The clueless Harry is both reasonable and frustrating. While, at the beginning, it is very hard to pick up on exactly what Harry knows, who he is (it took me awhile to realize he is still the BWL and you didn't delete that), and what purpose your multitude of OCs serve.
The names are confusing at first. While it is noteworthy that you kept their names to the personality of the third person, it was hard to distinguish who's who, especially with Calvin.
Also, I find myself wondering what role Calvin plays besides a pureblooded curiousity. I thought with him being the view point of the first chapter it would bring more focus to him and Harry. I found myself slightly irritated at the false assumption.
In other sections, I am curious about the bug and imperious thing. It was weird and a WTF moment.
The point system is messed up, an excellent plot twist, but messed up. I'm wondering how Harry will pay for the six days.
Anyways, I can see this will be epic in length, and, while I am intrigue, I am unsure if this sparked enough of an interest to be something I love or something I only rarely think if it updated.
HubrisP chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Excellent work, I have a few OCs and ideas how to continue if you're interested, keep up the excellent work!
S. Rune chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
*Britain not Brittany.
*Here not hear.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Man this is so good! can't wait for the next chapter :)
think-pink-jess chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Love this chapter and can't wait for the next one.
Meany chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
OMG! This so cool! So wonderful, simply awesome, I couldn't put it away till I read all that is available. I will be going to work on only 3 hours of sleep, but I still adore you. Update soon!
Throne on Black Stars chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Oh! A filler, but so suspenseful! Can't wait to know more:)