Reviews for Pretty Little Spells
SoundlessAngel chapter 4 . 4/2
R u going to continue?
Elle chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
This. Is. AWESOME! I LOVE IT! Cant wait for next chapter :)
Monkeymonkey123 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Please continue! I love it!
24eskimooz chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
You probably haven't gotten much feedback from this in a while as its almost been a year, but I HAVE to tell you that I love this. You do such a good job writing the four liars' characters. I loved the way you paralleled Harry, Ron, and Hermione's first year with their last year on the train. Overall, this is amazing. A lot of times fanfiction writers are lazy and don't include some of the details and they mess things up, and its always disappointing. But you weren't disappointing at all. And its crazy because you're dealing with two series that have packed and intense plots, and giant worlds with so many characters, but you work with it really well.

I don't know if you're going to ever add to it, but I would love it if you did. This is really interesting, and I'd love to see how you would keep going with it.
twihardpottersociety chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
nope, nope, nope. you have to keep going with this story. keep going.
SteffiCarter chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OMG this is amazing! Puh-leaseeeeee post more! :)
Lysi Nothuna chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Love it! Want more!
RoovleBanDarsey chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Very well-written :) I like the easy link between two different fiction stories!
Lysi Nothuna chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Want more! Looks great! Though wouldn't the Rosewood girls stay away from the Trio since they aren't exactly popular?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This sounds promising. I hope you continue the story!
fandomfeather99 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I like the plot it's a really creative idea
Dillina chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Perfect first chapter :))