Reviews for You Left Me No Choice
Mrs.SNMichaelis112113 chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
asjdgflkajsdbv;kuiBD;Fw;kebf;kBDFK;JSDFKJSDHKJASHDLKFJHASLKDJFH AKLSJDHFLKJAHsldjfhlkajsdflk jashdfjahlkjdshflkajsdhfklaj sdhf cliff hanger not cool this is driving me nuts over here
Redejeka chapter 29 . 12/10/2012
Aww.. After this please create another barnalia fic :) hihi..
sarahjeancinema chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
Thanks for this new chapter! I've been checking everyday! Please update more soon! I love this intensity! Are they going to be vampires again? Thanks again!
LADYMALLARD chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
Wow, another exciting chapter with a twist, just as things were getting better with Barnabas able to pull Julia up to solid ground, Angelique's black magic has consumed Victoria and the edge of the cliff has given way...what will happen now? How will Barnabas and Julia be saved from a rocky death at the base of Widow's Hill? Will Angelique prevail in her evil plan? You said "Don't fret...but I confess I will be fretting until the next chapter to find out what will happen, (I hope it won't be too long)...till next time.
EllieLovettBovine chapter 29 . 12/9/2012
Ahhhhhhh next chapter pleasssseee! God I cant this anymore! So much suspense its killing me! xD god my heart is racing :D xx thanks
LADYMALLARD chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
Great work! What an exciting, disturbing transformation leaving Victoria's tormented body containing Angelique's vengeful soul, interwoven with all her black magic. And now she is trying to separate Barnabas from Julia permanently, by sending her rival over Widow's Hill, just like all of the others. What a Cliffhanger,(literally)to end this will she be saved? Will Barnabas be able to wrench himself free of Angelique's evil magic in time to save Julia from a horrible fate? Or will a higher power intervene on their behalf? I will on the edge of my seat, awaiting the next chapter of this exciting story.
EllieLovettBovine chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
AGJBDYJBCFGUKJ WOW :O Intense shit right there! xD That was aweeeesommmmee! Cant wait for next chapter! ;D
sarahjeancinema chapter 28 . 12/2/2012
Intense chapter! I hope there's a happy ending!
sarahjeancinema chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
please right more asap!
Sarah chapter 27 . 11/26/2012
Gahh! This sounds like the beginning of the epic finale! Please update soon!
EllieLovettBovine chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Thanks for the supermegafoxyawesomehot chapter! Cant wait for the next ;)
Mrs.SNMichaelis112113 chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
MUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTT TTTTTTTTTT WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRI IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEE EE MORE!1 pretty please with sugar, whip cream, cherries, sprinkles, Areosmith tickets, and Barnabas Collins on top?!
LADYMALLARD chapter 27 . 11/24/2012
Wow, What a sad, yet so tender with Barnabas comforting Julia and then going after Angelique and Julia following him. What will be next...will it be the fight to end it? I will be on edge wondering how Barnabas will handle this seemingly unstoppable witch, who has brought so much sorrow to his family. Great work on this chapter ending with an exciting cliffhanger. I'm all a tingle with anticipation about what will happen...till next time.
Izzy chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
Eliiiiiiiizaaaaaabeeeeeeth! Nooooooooo! T.T
Redejeka chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
You bee to update soo... Thus is good :))

And write a sweenett fan fic :D
180 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »