Reviews for Bruce Lee Wannabe
Riddicknodefeat chapter 25 . 1/6
please pair sansa and sandor together. please please please please please. It would make my life complete :) also, love the story btw
ingrid chapter 37 . 11/16/2014
I read all your chapters and i absolutely looooooove them! keep writing!
909me1 chapter 37 . 10/25/2014
I'm so glad you've come back to this story, I really love it and admire your writing style! I can wait for the new material:)
LottieDot chapter 37 . 10/19/2014
I am doing the same thing with Leaving the North! But I haven't put it on with a different title. I think I might do that. Totally stealing that idea.
Lady3jane chapter 37 . 10/18/2014
You really WANT to finish it this time? WANT to?

Bloody BETTER finish it! That Arya has been a virgin FAR too long! hahaha. Of course I'm with you all the way and looking forward to the ride. . .
Fencing Supplies chapter 36 . 8/4/2014
Annnnndd... Hasn't been updated in over a year. Fantastic. I love the story, it really matured, probally because your skills as a writer improved over time, maybe. Anyway, I enjoyed reading it. Sometimes it had me wonder what sort of kinky shit I was reading, especially when on the bus, up to a good part and someone sits close to
me nooooooo too paranoid to continue reading. The tragedy. ;) excellentae story
Moira chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
"You know how she gets if I don't fluff the pillows..." I can't stop laughing, you're fucking brilliant!
devin99 chapter 35 . 6/22/2014
1 year since last update... running low on food and water
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
I'm gonna force myself through this even though the catelyn bashing is total BS.

Catelyn is a mother and wants to see her children happy. She wouldn't care if gendry has money or not if he makes arya happy. You need to seriously re evaluate your version of her character cause she is OOC.
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Okay yeah
the catelyn bashing is not on. She's a mother and she wants what's best for her children.
She was indifferent to Jon but she could have, at ANY point, killed him in his sleep and she didn't. She resented what he represents but she doesn't hate him.
Add to that I don't think gendrya is the ship for you if you can't accept that there's a five year gap between them, not two and a half.
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Idk if it's cause I dated a 22 year old guy when I was 16, but to me 16 and 19 isn't that big of an age gap. Two and a half years or so isn't a big age gap at all.
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Hmmm. 18? That kind of meshes up the age difference for Sansa, Robb and Arya.
Idk I always have this annoyance when gendry and Arya are closer in age. The confirmed age gap is five years, and living on your own at sixteen? It's not legal -you can't sign contracts till you're eighteen.
Idk my mind set is that if you want to ship gendry and Arya, it has to be accepted that they are five years apart in age.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/25/2014
I read all if the chapters
DAME YOU...YOU TORE MY FUCKING SOUL
The story is amazing and how there relationship began the plot
I REALLY LOVED IT 3
katara stark chapter 36 . 3/6/2014
I really liked the story. Why do not you continue?
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
You know, eighteen and sixteen really isn't a big age gap.
Maybe cause when I was sixteen I dated a 22 year old but the whole "Gendry is a whole two years older than her omigosh its such a big age gap" thing, I'm just not buying it.
In canon I think GRRM confirmed he's five years older than Arya.