Reviews for Hidden In The Shadows
Bunnytea chapter 26 . 8/24/2012
Awesome story I'm even eating a popcorn while reading this XD
Bunnytea chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
OMG ALICE DIED?! (FREAKS OUT) TIME TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Hibisha chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
She's alive! yay! loved it! on my favs!
Hibisha chapter 23 . 7/3/2012
OMG OMG OMG! ALICE IS DEAD! NOOOOOOOO! POOR SHUN! OwO
Hibisha chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
OMG OMG! Do you know how long I've been waiting for hem to kiss? OwO fufufu
Guest chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
Amazing. Loved every Part of it, and you wrapped it up oh-so-nicely

Kuda & Teru must be so cute together! Maybe their masters can start some bromance thing... HAHA just kidding. Because Alice & Shun were so sweet in this story! It wasn't I liked how their romance wasn't too much of the focus in this story :)

Awesome work, Copperpelt! I expect your next story to be just as good if not better!

bookgirl111 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
hey! you do have a life, a life of writing storys for us readers! and heck you write so quickly that you should try to start your own novel you know then get it published or at least a short story or two.
that will give you something to do!

sincerely, bookgirl111
shadowwing1994 chapter 26 . 6/30/2012
That was a very cute ending, just the way I wanted it to BE :D 3
waiting for your new stories :D
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
I'm very happy that Alice is come back XD
Guest chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER STORY! But of course, I will be reading whatever you write. :)

Teru 3 love that "worm dog thing". Star is interesting for sure, loved how he held up the saber.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Because as you always are, you will always have your stories an even number!

azure blue espeon chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
Wow, I love your reason for another chapter. "I dont like ending stories on odd numbers."
shadowwing1994 chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
loved it! ALICE LIVES WOOHOO :D
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS? NO!

I have fallen in love with this story. Thanks for tearing it away from me :'( feels like a break up.

That was really epic. The whole fight scene was awesome, and even more dramatized with my "Hedwig's theme" playing in my earbuds . Great job.

Wow... Almost done soon... Can't believe it :O will there be a sequel?

You're awesome, Copperpelt!

Guest chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
Awesome chapter!
gundaliangirl
shadowwing1994 chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
okay so a new way to review huh? XD
sorry for not leaving any comments for some chapters, been busy with my summer course (curse u college)
I loved how everything turned out but at the moment Alice died there should have been more description of the character's feelings...it felt a bit rushed to me
nevertheless, the story is still awesome :D
update soon