Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Time's Apocalypse
johno12 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Absolutely breathtaking story so far. I love your descriptions, the way you dig into these characters' minds. It's so fascinating to read. Your depictions of all of the characters are really great - Link in particular, I like the fact that he has a different name and that it's the adopted term because it roughly translates to 'Link'. I thought that was clever. His slightly pessimistic attitude toward legends makes him an even more interesting and conflicted protagonist. Gary is a really cool addition as well, and I like your depiction of Zelda. The idea of taking this to modern times is something I've seen countless, countless times, but yours is probably the best I've read and the most in-depth.

I breezed through these three chapters, and although I don't have much to say because it will just sound repetitively "amazing", I will say this: I want more. This is a really good start, overall you're churning the wheels and starting up something that I think will be really interesting once you start to pick up the pace. Hope to see more of this soon.
xxRubyjanetxx chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
browneyescoldfeet chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter
TatlTails chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Oh crud crud CRUD! I wasn't gonna review, but I CAN'T have HMS in my dreams! Anyway, I did like this chapter. Interesting FORESHADOWING! Sorry, abridged series reference. If I remembered which, I'd tell you, but I have a feeling it's Spirit Tracks. Anyway, can't wait for the festival!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Wow! I reeeeeaaly like this story! Well... I like all Legend of Zelda stories but this one caught my attention! You're writing style is very good, and you're good at describing things well! Looking forward to the next chapter, and the rest of the story.
A Fellow Legend of Zelda Love
Zero Gin'iro Akuma chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Gah! It would be BEN Drowned all over again! Anyways, that shield scene reminded me of Minish cap lol!
TatlTails chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Besides the fact that you curse, this story is actually really good. I like how you're making Link and Ganon friends for once. Sato... Well, the Happy Mask Salesman always creeped me out. He's no different. I honestly don't have much to say about this, but I do like puppies. Just keep writing.
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
LOL What if I eat the puppy before Demise? Anyways, awesome chapter! Lovin the temple writing and you left us with a bit of a cliffy. DX Link! You better not die! And where the hell did Sato go?
browneyescoldfeet chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I am so glad this is the first fanfic I read. if it had been any other I would have stopped all together. please keep writing.
Zero Gin'iro Akuma chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Do I get to keep the puppy I saved? Lol, anyways it was good!
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh my gosh! I love it! Continue! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
unknown chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
love how this is starting out cant wait for the spirit temple
Captain Rodriguez chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This looks like it could be a good story. The descriptions of people and places are well-written to the point where it isn't redundant, but you have an accurate image of the object. There aren't any grammar mistakes and the plot looks like it will be fairly original. I don't usually read modern day Zelda stories, but I will probably make an exception for this one. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more.