Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Sword of Ruin
Axcel chapter 4 . 7/16
Stupid Twinrova. The Gerudo would be welcomed if they stopped their banditry. And claiming to be bandits because of the desert is extra dumb since the Hylians went to war with them because of their banditry.
Axcel chapter 1 . 7/16
I wonder if some of his classmates few their friendship as a sort of mutual "we're in the same boat" thing in a sort of whimsical, bitter sweet connection in their shared existence in the Hero-Villain-Princess cycles.

Of course, anyone who knows Ganondorf's last name is Dragmire knows that Link is going to have an unhappy revelation soon enough. Quite violently, probably. The whole "act like a teenage delinquent" thing must be killing him inside.
Axcel chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
Don't tell me. This Link either has some past memories or already went on a quest and no one knows. Now, his OC son will take his place as the Chosen Hero because you want to make something that is purely yours.
johno12 chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Absolutely breathtaking story so far. I love your descriptions, the way you dig into these characters' minds. It's so fascinating to read. Your depictions of all of the characters are really great - Link in particular, I like the fact that he has a different name and that it's the adopted term because it roughly translates to 'Link'. I thought that was clever. His slightly pessimistic attitude toward legends makes him an even more interesting and conflicted protagonist. Gary is a really cool addition as well, and I like your depiction of Zelda. The idea of taking this to modern times is something I've seen countless, countless times, but yours is probably the best I've read and the most in-depth.

I breezed through these three chapters, and although I don't have much to say because it will just sound repetitively "amazing", I will say this: I want more. This is a really good start, overall you're churning the wheels and starting up something that I think will be really interesting once you start to pick up the pace. Hope to see more of this soon.
xxRubyjanetxx chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
browneyescoldfeet chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter
TatlTails chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Oh crud crud CRUD! I wasn't gonna review, but I CAN'T have HMS in my dreams! Anyway, I did like this chapter. Interesting FORESHADOWING! Sorry, abridged series reference. If I remembered which, I'd tell you, but I have a feeling it's Spirit Tracks. Anyway, can't wait for the festival!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Wow! I reeeeeaaly like this story! Well... I like all Legend of Zelda stories but this one caught my attention! You're writing style is very good, and you're good at describing things well! Looking forward to the next chapter, and the rest of the story.
A Fellow Legend of Zelda Love
DecimLeocadia chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Gah! It would be BEN Drowned all over again! Anyways, that shield scene reminded me of Minish cap lol!
TatlTails chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Besides the fact that you curse, this story is actually really good. I like how you're making Link and Ganon friends for once. Sato... Well, the Happy Mask Salesman always creeped me out. He's no different. I honestly don't have much to say about this, but I do like puppies. Just keep writing.
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
LOL What if I eat the puppy before Demise? Anyways, awesome chapter! Lovin the temple writing and you left us with a bit of a cliffy. DX Link! You better not die! And where the hell did Sato go?
browneyescoldfeet chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
I am so glad this is the first fanfic I read. if it had been any other I would have stopped all together. please keep writing.
DecimLeocadia chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Do I get to keep the puppy I saved? Lol, anyways it was good!
ChocolateMilkLOL chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh my gosh! I love it! Continue! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
unknown chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
love how this is starting out cant wait for the spirit temple