Reviews for Master and Slave
FUCK YOO
you killed Arya i will never read again.
) ::
Time lord chapter 10 . 2/8
I politley (threaten) request they you start again from chapter 3.
NOW
Chun Ming Chan chapter 3 . 1/28
Hey there sir, really like the work! Just wanted to know when we can see the next chapters and would like to know how many chapters in total.
Chun Ming Chan chapter 10 . 1/27
Isn't that there's more to come up soon? Also will we see Durza killed by Eragon and will Arya return ?
Concerned Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Why do you have to ruin Christopher Paolini's awesome work and Eragon and Arya's characterization for the sake of writing a stupid sex slave story? :(
Just...why...?
knightrider chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
I honestly think this is very interesting and well written, and would love to see Eragon go on a revenge fueled rampage in his new form, which I think could make for a very cool storyline
The Winter Wizar chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
arya a slave/prostitute lol still reading though
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2017
FUCKING CONTINUE IT ALREADY
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2017
What is the name of broms dragon because it was saphira but if that is Eragons dragon then it cant
beastblau12 chapter 10 . 3/26/2017
the death sucked, but this was a plot twist. somewhat reminds me of the fic his wyrda, but not as large of a plot point. and reversed
Arxenfex chapter 10 . 2/2/2017
Ever since Arya died this became shit. I bet more than a fair few came here just for this interesting Arya x Eragon fic. Honestly I think your best choice is to redo a couple chapters. Or slightly change it. Maybe have Eragon save Arya from the verge of insanity on the medical wing bed.
Welp That's Sad chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
This is the most depressing thing ive ever read. I don't know if i should be happy it was a good fic or horribly crushed at Arya's death. She was bae so it kinda hurt my insides a little...a lot -

Not sure if original comment went in so i reposted it in case.
Welp That's Sad chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
This is the most depressing thing I've ever read...in my life. I don't know if i should happy it was well done or horribly depressed...Arya was bae so it kinda hurts a little - a lot...
1066wthec chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
bvsfrdbv
1066wthec chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
love this fic. Please update!