Reviews for Master and Slave
FUCKING CONTINUE IT ALREADY
What is the name of broms dragon because it was saphira but if that is Eragons dragon then it cant
beastblau12 chapter 10 . 3/26
the death sucked, but this was a plot twist. somewhat reminds me of the fic his wyrda, but not as large of a plot point. and reversed
Arxenfex chapter 10 . 2/2
Ever since Arya died this became shit. I bet more than a fair few came here just for this interesting Arya x Eragon fic. Honestly I think your best choice is to redo a couple chapters. Or slightly change it. Maybe have Eragon save Arya from the verge of insanity on the medical wing bed.
Welp That's Sad chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
This is the most depressing thing ive ever read. I don't know if i should be happy it was a good fic or horribly crushed at Arya's death. She was bae so it kinda hurt my insides a little...a lot -

Not sure if original comment went in so i reposted it in case.
Welp That's Sad chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
This is the most depressing thing I've ever read...in my life. I don't know if i should happy it was well done or horribly depressed...Arya was bae so it kinda hurts a little - a lot...
1066wthec chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
bvsfrdbv
1066wthec chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
love this fic. Please update!
Anagram11 chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
I hope Eragon gets his body back
Eragonascendant chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
Ok, I think I get it. But please, make arya come to life again.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
You are useless as a writer and this is a waste of space on this site. Do us all a favor and keep your pointless drivel to yourself!
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Fuck you, you killed arya
I'll never forgive you
eeveetheimmortal chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
How can this story become even betterr r rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Guest chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
That was awesome please post more
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2014