Reviews for The Reeling
J.M. Bushman chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
I really enjoyed this whole piece. The format could use some work. I get confused as to where the train of thought stops and starts.

And then: KUSUNOKI! My third (Chihiro and Shiori being the top two respectively) fave girl in the series makes an appearance!

I'll be waiting for the next update. :-)

Writer's Block is a very tough thing to overcome. But I know you can do it!

*insert Japanese phrase/word for "You can do it!" here*
kyokichi chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
9 chapters in a row!
Well, I was not satisfied about the ending of the manga, I hoped somethng sweet for all of them, specially for tenri which helped keima a lot...
About your ff, I enjoyed read it and I hope you can upload it constantly because I want a good ending between those two. Thanks for not give up and remember that people read but not comment :(.
natsuki DDS chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
*cough* it looks like *cough* Kusunoki and Haqua will have a holy war... anyway, who is the other? Keima really is frustrated being an event forgotten. Well... *cough* update soon.
Fireminer chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
You should had using something more "Angelic", like a Scale or Feather. And make that game the complete opposite of the real one.

Also, I expect Kusonoki to wreck the whole girl dorm next time.
nyu32 chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
jajajajjaa ok grax plis continue
natsuki DDS chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Finally, well i'll say, one: Tenri, she got the "bad" ending in manga so i want a "happy" one here! Prioritize life then write, okay? Getting sidetracked isn't good. And... too bad the chapter was short iwas hoping that it got to the part of Keima conquest, one thing i disagree Wakaki left too much things unsolved in the manga so that's a bad way to end it.
ZanexAlice chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
The manga was very satisfying to read and I kinda hoped at first that Keima will end up with Tenri.. It was so emotional when the time she's at a beach in the ending part..

Tenri deserves to be his match because she has kept her love to him for ten years unlike the other girls.. ugh

Anyway, it's alright and keep up the good work ('u')b I love reading your fanfiction, can't wait for the next chapters
Earl Cardinal chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Although I could have sworn you said you were taking what, for all intents and purposes, seemed like a year[s] long hiatus, this story was miraculously revived after a long time. More than a year, in fact.
Actually, you could say, this left me. . . .reeling.
I won't discuss too much for the fic itself, as I had believed myself be familiar with it, but until I see more story development (that is, a year after the story was originally being updated), I'm unsure as to how the story will progress.
If it weren't for the fact that this story spells it out for me in the end.

-E.C.
Fireminer chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
The ending was good, but the build up is kind of rushed.

Say, maybe you could do a reverse to it: Keima writing "There is an ending for both of us".
Mizu Ryujin chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
There needs to be more tenri stories, there isn't as much as I would like...
natsuki DDS chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
This fic is interesting! Too bad it's been a year since it's update altought i do wish you to update it. But it seems there is a lot of mistakes here but that is just minor, well i really hope that you would update it.
Fireminer chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Not very outstanding, but you are doing quite fine. Maybe a bit more insight of Keima would be better. Really hope that you'll continue this.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
plz update ›.‹
theneutralite chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
meh not too bad
theneutralite chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
readable, nice idea but kinda boring somehow. still read it though