Reviews for Jesus Christ, Freud, and Galileo
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Hi, very nice. I really liked Chaplain Burke. A pity she wasn't on more episodes. Even Gibbs was listening to her talk, and she never asked him go talk. You got her 'voice' perfectly in this conversation with Tony!
Thanks and cheers!
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful! You did an amazing job capturing Tony's emotion and anger at God. You had the chaplain portray God, not as some big benvolent/malevolent force, but as someone who knows what He is doing. And I absolutely love that. Amazing job! :)
bluefirebird chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Very nicely done.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I've loved this piece ever since you published it, but never got around to reviewing it.

Your characterizations are excellent (as always) and you've done an excellent job dealing with a difficult subject.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Nice look into Tony's spirituality.

Wonderful.
sophiepotato chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I love your angsty Tony voice, you capture him so well. This is fantastic and so easy to picture. Like "What would you have said", l'm going to choose to believe this is cannon, they just didn't air the scene.
Dr. JES chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I thought this was fabulous and very in character. I would love to see more of this if the mood strikes! Thank you.
diana teo chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Glad you rediscovered this little light's pretty... ;)
gibblette chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Nicely done. Refreshing turn. While I enjoy reading many, many fanfics, I especially appreciate an out-of-the-box idea and this is certainly an under-represented topic. In fact, only one other comes to mind that I also enjoyed.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I didn't really know what to expect when I started reading this, but I'm glad I read it. Very nicely done!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wasn't certain I was going to get caught up by this one, but caught up I was. Very brilliantly done. Not too preachy and very in character for our Tony.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I enjoyed Chaplain Burke and I'm glad to see her back in this story.

And her wonderful interactions with Tony continue too.

I LIKE IT.

A LOT.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Okay, I'll admit that I was apprehensive coming into this, because religion is a tough topic to write about without it becoming or offending one person or another.

Anyway, my point is that you - you little genius, you - have once again fulfilled my expectations and then blown them to bits in clouds of colorful confetti and awesomeness.

In other words, you rock and this was beautiful, heartfelt, and true to character. The part with Tony being guilty about his prayers-gone-wrong was really fantastic and almost funny in a wicked, sad sort of way.

Seriously, you're such a good writer. :) I love this.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I like Chaplin Burke and hope to see more of her. Liked her playing Devils Avocate for Tony. Well done
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Yes, it sometimes surprises people when Tony can do deep cultural references. They keep forgetting he went to military school where they probably put a lot of emphasis on the classics. Just a thought.

Good one. I was in the chapel at the Navy Yard in DC many years ago and it looked a lot like the one they used on the show (probably filmed it at a base somewhere in California).