Reviews for Questionable Content
Darth Cruel chapter 1 . 2/8
Awesome, pure awesome! Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/6
This was brilliant beyond words. It was a completely original idea that I, at least, haven't seen done before. Fantastic. Going to my favorites. Duh.

Now. On a different matter: how'd you know I was in the hydrangeas? :P
talyy chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
If anybody asked me if "On scale of one to ten, one being not at all likely and ten being definitely, would I consider this fic ingeniously endearing and well executed?", my answer would undoubtedly be a ten. I am absolutely adding this to my favorites.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
THIS WAS SO SERIOUS IN A REALLY FLUFFITY FLUFF FLUFF WAY!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That was the cutest thing I've read in at least a month!
QuxxnofThrones chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was adorable and i know that sounds childish but this made me smile and that's the first word that popped in my head adorable and awesome. Keep up the good work.
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was highly amusing. Oftentimes I have to look for a long time to find something I enjoy on this site, so this was a very nice surprise. Keep it up!
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ha! Adorable and clever!
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
ok I got it lol
Fluffbeast chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Only Beast Boy could pull that off. Asking for money was a great touch.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
aw man this is hilarious! and honestly one of the most unique ideas for a story that i've read! you also wrote it very well and made the whole thing work :D
super fluffy and wonderfully done
tilliquoi chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Good lord, you're killing me here. That was so funny that at least two of my family members came in here with funny looks on their faces, wondering what on earth I was laughing so hard about.

I just loved this, so much.

Your writing is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwww so cute
kittiekat10105 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I was having a "life sucks and then you die" sort of day, and then I read this. So clever. Oh my gosh, a huge smile broke out on my face when I realized what he was doing. And it was just so... Beast Boy! And the part where he went to Robin's room was just hilarious.

Cute, well-written, and in character. Loved it. Thank you so much for making me feel better.
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
That was cute and charming. Love it.