Reviews for Questionable Content
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This is pure GENIUS! I mean this was super good, oh my gosh. I really hope you have more ideas like this
Vivat Musa chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
ARGH, SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS! BEST WAY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT EVERRRR! SO CUTE! AND THAT LAST QUESTION! OVERALL, IT DESERVES AN ABUSE OF CAPITAL LETTERS!
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Love. This.
Tsuuga chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I laughed so hard at this. xD This is a very unique and original idea, well done!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Ok, this is adorable.
Darth Cruel chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Awesome, pure awesome! Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This was brilliant beyond words. It was a completely original idea that I, at least, haven't seen done before. Fantastic. Going to my favorites. Duh.

Now. On a different matter: how'd you know I was in the hydrangeas? :P
talyy chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
If anybody asked me if "On scale of one to ten, one being not at all likely and ten being definitely, would I consider this fic ingeniously endearing and well executed?", my answer would undoubtedly be a ten. I am absolutely adding this to my favorites.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
THIS WAS SO SERIOUS IN A REALLY FLUFFITY FLUFF FLUFF WAY!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That was the cutest thing I've read in at least a month!
QuxxnofThrones chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was adorable and i know that sounds childish but this made me smile and that's the first word that popped in my head adorable and awesome. Keep up the good work.
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This was highly amusing. Oftentimes I have to look for a long time to find something I enjoy on this site, so this was a very nice surprise. Keep it up!
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Ha! Adorable and clever!
SimplyaCritic chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
ok I got it lol
Fluffbeast chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Only Beast Boy could pull that off. Asking for money was a great touch.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »