Reviews for Questionable Content
I know you wrote this almost 9 years ago and will probably never see it, but I loved this short story more than most. Well done!
LilyTimbers chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
I’ve been reading a lot of angst recently, so this mountain of clever fluff was such a breath of fresh air! You had me grinning like a fool the whole time! I absolutely love the idea and you executed it beautifully.
derektomlinson chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
lol raven saying to garfield my idiot boyfriend comesup with the weirdest way to ask me to go on a date with you
SharonLaly chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
Me encantooooo
Eris chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
This oneshot is so funny and nice. Very original idea.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Haha this was such a good idea for a oneshot! Made me smile throughout :)
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This is pure GENIUS! I mean this was super good, oh my gosh. I really hope you have more ideas like this
Vivat Musa chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
ARGH, SO GLAD YOU POSTED THIS! BEST WAY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT EVERRRR! SO CUTE! AND THAT LAST QUESTION! OVERALL, IT DESERVES AN ABUSE OF CAPITAL LETTERS!
JustAnotherTypicalBastard chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Love. This.
Tsuuga chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I laughed so hard at this. xD This is a very unique and original idea, well done!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Ok, this is adorable.
Darth Cruel chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Awesome, pure awesome! Can't wait for more, keep up the good work.
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This was brilliant beyond words. It was a completely original idea that I, at least, haven't seen done before. Fantastic. Going to my favorites. Duh.

Now. On a different matter: how'd you know I was in the hydrangeas? :P
talyy chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
If anybody asked me if "On scale of one to ten, one being not at all likely and ten being definitely, would I consider this fic ingeniously endearing and well executed?", my answer would undoubtedly be a ten. I am absolutely adding this to my favorites.
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
THIS WAS SO SERIOUS IN A REALLY FLUFFITY FLUFF FLUFF WAY!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »