Reviews for Questionable Content
Raddok chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hahaha, this was marvelous. I couldn't stop laughing after I realized what was going on, which was obviously when he got to the first 'focus question'.

Good stuff. And I'll remember this idea next time I have a woman on the brain.
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
you should make a kind of sequel thing! this was great!
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was brilliant - absolutely, truly brilliant. Wittiest thing I've come across in a LONG time, and superbly well-written and in-character. This really made my day - I mean, really, really made my day. It was, for lack of a better word, totally and utterly AWESOME!

I'm still in awe of the genius of this plot idea. So freakin' original! Goes to show that the ideas that come at 3am are definitely the best.

KO xoxo
leedakay chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
holy... HAHAHA. i laughed at the end.

Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like Beast Boy. :)
Super Girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Ausomely funny! Wonderful story! I can so see him doing this.
FeigningInterest chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
that was absolutely brilliant! :-]
Crow The Mad chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Dude, I'm so doing that if ever I find a girl I think would be a good match for me. It's just such a silly idea that it's just perfect. I may actually try it in the near future. Oh, and great story.
Glacier chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Nice! Won't work on the girl i'd try it on, though. P.S. no offense, jeff jaques, but xkcd is the greatest webcomic ever.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Very, very cute! Everybody needs more BBRae, especially Robin
ripples-in-the-water chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was so cute! I couldn't help but smile. Great job!
Alltheginjoints chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is a perfectly in character way of Beast Boy to ask out Raven. It was amusing and totally fun.

And also, Questionable Content is probably the greatest webcomic in existence. Wonderful work as usual.

-Alltheginjoints
DimintheMoonlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I thought this was really cute. I had no idea where exactly this story was going either. At first, I really thought Beast Boy was joking around, and was trying to play a prank on Raven. But then hearing the questions, and hearing Ravens answers, I did finally start piecing everything together. I really enjoyed the short story, so great job.

-DimintheMoonlight
Fayari chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm gonna try this.
SaffyShaman chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This idea was so cute! I love it. And it felt natural for the two characters. I really enjoyed reading this!
theVillage1diot chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I liked this. It was a fun read, especially when BB asks Robin for money - PRICELESS
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »