Reviews for Questionable Content
M2 13 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
AWESOME! EXTREMELY, well written! BB was completely in character!

And that bit with beast boy asking robin for money! That was the cherry and the banana split sundae that was coated in fudge, sprinkles, chocalate chips, and with a giant peanut butter chocalate chip cookie on the side!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Loved it! Extremely creative way to ask Raven out, without acctually asking her out. And the little asking-Robin-for-money thing was such a Beast Boy thing to do. ;) Har
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
how do you manage to make the perfect BBxRae shot, beats me, the only thing i know is that i love and enjoy each and every one w

Raven's last statement was perfect.

And the whole idea itself of Beast Boy doing this was excellent :p

once again great job
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
that's, so, bb! gods, hilarious!

i could see him doing that. wonder what the boy wonder would end up doing? will he cough up the money, or would he run bb ragged before so much as squeezing out a cent?

and if bb really needed money, he's gotten a job before (it's canon!), so is he really pressed for time, or what?

and shouldn't the city give them a stipend or something? they're having minors protecting them from supernatural/advanced threats. the least they could do is cough up some spending money. well, other than the fact that they're taking the tab on the whole utilities thing. and possibly building the tower.

well, you said you wanted a review that said more that 'i liked it' and i figured saying 'that was hilarious' amounted to the same thing. anywho, nice work and i'm gonna snoop around your profile some more searching for more gems like this one.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was so cute!
Zeta Marz chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Now this had me laughing all the way man haha XD

Please make another or even continue it with a story if that was your idea.

I imagined beast boy with the nerd look he had on that episode where he fights Control Freak and defeats him cause of his TV trivia knowledge
MichaelOfMices chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This kinda thing makes me want to go ahead with my plan of having a Relationship Resumé.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4