Reviews for Sex
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 14 . 7/2
Commentary not in order of the story. Hahahaha I was carcking up over the story of thresh and finnick making out in the closet. Nice choice on pairing elphie and gale with all their foreplayish fighting. Thought I would let you know I noticed quite a few instances where you said his instead or her, and the like. I feel Katniss and Peeta were being irresponsible by not discussing their lack of using a condom, and or clean bill of health or not (from std's) and Katniss being on birth control. Assumptions can generally bite you in the ass. Anyhow other than that, I enjoyed your story. Ok, I'll get off my soap box now :)
Sophai28 chapter 4 . 4/28
Who is elephaba?
Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for writing as you want to, however many stories you want to. They should be thanking you for the privilege of reading the story/stories you created. I enjoyed this one! Thanks, and best of luck with everything :)
PAUL chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Good.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
Your story was perfect thank you for writing it be a writer not a teacher have a perfect life than you for the story
Guest chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Your very good this was perfect fuck all who say that about you should be a writer not a teacher 10 out of five stars
Guest chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
Thank you for no gale love Love your stories
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Love your stories great job
Guest chapter 9 . 1/27/2014
I love your stories you really good I realy love theses stories
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
I love this story been searching for things like this your really good
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
No gale
Chloe chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
LOL... get to da f**kin sex part darling P
Horny boy chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
So hawt I raped a squirrel in the park while reading this!
hai chapter 14 . 12/4/2013