Reviews for In The Night
pessimisticvirtuoso chapter 3 . 1/31
"Fucking hell, maybe everyone was gay." Yes. Yes they are.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
This is suuuuper cute and i need more (also i find the random medical terms are hilarious though it makes me glad I'm a medical student)
Palendromical chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
Wow. I'm loving this story. Bruce angst is my favorite thing and you do it so beautifully. I'm also very curious about what could have happened to make fury put the avengers in hiding!
TonySnark729 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I just want to say that even though you're right about Bruce trying to kill himself isn't a new thing or whatever, I think it fits in most with his inner demons and his persona, not to mention his depression. It's realistic and it's the one that I'm using in my fic as well (at least to a point since it's mostly Tony) but I don't mind that storyline in fanfics at all.

It just fits perfectly. I really like your language that you use as well. It's almost poetic.
Entropy Personified chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Don't know why its taken me this long to explore Bruce Tony stories, but this one is awesome! Hope to read more from you soon :)
rosie chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
That was just too cute, I feel all warm and fuzzy x
LordMortem chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I love this fic.!Great chapter!Hope ya update soon!
LordMortem chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
POOR BRUCEY!OOUUCCHH!But I have cut myself with a knife by accident though not stabbed...) Great chap.
LordMortem chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
LOL,That was nice,Though I never read him as sub./uke unless it is with Thor...Anywho Great chappY!3
LordMortem chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
NO!DON'T HULK OUT!The chaos!I love it!
LordMortem chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
What a fantstic chap. I can feel the drama and angst!I love it)
LordMortem chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
O.o TONY!Loki could only barely handle it!Natasha was saved...tony run!Great chapter
LordMortem chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Aawwww!I hope they can help each other out!Gotta keep reading!
LordMortem chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
LOL,I love it but funny part was that I was listening to a suicide song and a song about someone being to shy/cowardly to confess their love3 Great chap.
LordMortem chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
?OOhhhh!I am so interested in the fic.!