Reviews for In The Night
Need
VRdee chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I
jojosflyingcircus chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I have read this story over and over. You are an amazing writer. Please up date soon!
fluffalo love chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
HOT HOT HOT
SaraSaturday chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
Absolutely amazing. You're now one of my favorite authors. 3
Ivory chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
You are just amazing! This has to be the best thing I've read, oh my gosh! I'm still kind of in shock, as soon as I can log in I'm favoriting this, well done!
Torakatt chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
So, so, so...SO! incredibly HOT! God that was awesome 3
samibriggs chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
I have never read a better submissive Tony! This was amazing! My favorite chapter so far!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
OMG. Hottest thing EVER! Seriously, there are no words to convey how fucking (teehee) awesome that last chapter was. :D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D
TheDreamerLady chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Oh, sassy bratty suddenly dominated Tony is perfectly logical. And I loved it.
I wonder how long the oxytocin lasts before they realize how much junk they have to deal with before they can just be science boyfriends and ignore the world...
Update soon!
Amanda
X chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Um, wow. That was hot. Definitely worked.
lotus-brody chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Normally I'm not all about bottom!Tony either, but... wow. That worked. Yeah...

I'm so happy Bruce is cleaned up now :) You have no idea. I was just sitting here today thinking "I wonder when In the Night is going to be updated, I hope it's soon, I miss it so..." and, viola!

:D
Emono chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Worked
cttlover chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Yay! I this is really good! I love that there is so much story, not just blips of random angst and smut. This is very well done, please continue!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Why cant they both just suck it up, talk, and realize they're just causing more damage this way? lol. They need to be together. And now Hulk is loose again which just means more chaos and ridiculous stuff to go through that should be unnecessary lol. I really hope this turns out well without either of them dying...or killing each other!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »