Reviews for Vengeance
Salovi chapter 1 . 2/4
Loved this! I could totally see Merle doing this.
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Great idea and very well written.
There was not enough on the show of the turmoil that Daryl must have been feeling when he left his brother. Especially after the way he was looking for Sophia you'd think he would have looked harder for him but this fits in nicely and it's something you could really see vindictive Merle doing.
Thanks for sharing
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Very well written. Interesting point of view of the situation. Insightful glimpse into the relationship between Daryl and Merle.
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I have decided this is canon - at least in my head! You write too freaking well! Merle would certainly have done something like that. Only problem is Merle's real desire to find Daryl in season 3 but I'm sure you could think up a clever explanation.
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
You wrote the words exactly from my mind. I've always thought that Merle instigated the attack on the camp. I know prevailing stuff on twitter is the Governor did but I don't think that's right which is not to say the writers won't make it so. But, I really liked this.
ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I've always had a suspicion that those Walkers didnt somehow just find their camp in season one. Your story makes sense and flows very nicely with the actual show. I really like it. :) Great job!

Kairi
crystal2817 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
loved it
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
An original premise (hard to find one these days), done well. Thanks for the pleasurable read.
punkmoxie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
great story!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Very interesting theory as to why Daryl wouldn't stay behind looking for his brother. It seems like something Merle would do, setting the walkers onto the camp then watching from afar.
NL March chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I think you did a wonderful job of getting inside of Daryl's head. I almost winced a little when I read it because a friend and I have a bet going about this very thing. He thought Merle had set the walkers on the camp for revenge and I thought he was crazy for thinking it. Now that I've read this, I'm not so certain about my bet anymore. Lol.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Great story
RacerLovesLoopy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
What a cool theory! I never thought of the possibility. I always thought it was a little strange how after they returned to camp and fought off the walkers that Daryl just decided to go and we didn't hear him mention his brother again until Cherokee Rose. Great job and your writing is very descriptive and detailed.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Excellent story, and, as a bonus, it fits neatly into canon. I could see Merle doing something exactly like this (he's definitely crazy and mean enough). Nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
ohhh! How original and stunning! I never thought of it that way! But it plays out well with the storyline. I adore this! Thanks for sharing such a truly brilliant story! -Ali R.