Reviews for Circles around me
This name is already taken chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
You made me cry which is a rare thing.
sailor silvimoon chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
So beautiful and heartbreaking... You made me cry...
Velandrae chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Beautiful & so sad. I wanna cry now.
Barbmad chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Mineola chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
What an incredibkly sad but beautiful story. I absolutely love it, I don't have any other words for it than love. The right sense of sadness and hope.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
DAMON NO! -cries- I love this so much!
pencil-origami chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh sadness! Love the story. Its going to be hard to see TVD without Alaric. Great portrait of desperation and grief, struggling to find hear see and feel that which is gone.
delena20 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh my god! That was amazingly beautiful. I lives every second of it. I cried at the end of it. This was so perfect and sweet and amazing. I love how well you write Damon, you captured him perfectly. Amazing job.
psyfilover chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Jeez. I can't stop crying. God, you wrote this so well. *sniff*
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
ceruleanvixen chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
yeah so this made me cry basically. first of all because it's a beautifully written and touching story. but secondly, because it reminded me of how sad it is that alaric is dead. i'm still not over it. don't think i ever will be. so thank you for providing me with my alaric fix. 3
lauren3210 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Not even kidding, I full on heart-wrenching shoulder-shaking sobbed throughout this whole damn fic. How could you do this to meeeeee? Fuck, I can't stop crying! My t shirt is literally soaked through with tears, my eyes are burning and my face hurts from all the scrunched up bawling I've been doing. Me heart actually fucking hurts.

But besides all that (lol) this was so beautifully written it makes me want to cry all over again but I just don't have enough salt water left in me. As it is I think I'm about to dehydrate

Oh god, when will the tears stop?
JWAB chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I NEEDED THIS! Oh man did I need this one-shot. I didn't even know I needed it but then you wrote it and it was sitting out here in magical online world and now everything is better because I read it.

Jeremy seeing Alaric with Damon at the funeral actually made me cry (not a frequent occurrence). Damon finally getting that recognition about their relationship, that he wanted to scream from the rooftops, that he had lost someone so important to him. And keeping his body in the basement, but Alaric was never there with him - YES.

THIS: Because I loved him. Because we made love five million times on that big bed right there. Because he loved me, even after I killed him twice. Because I was there, when he went to sleep, in the crypt. Because I told him to be still and I can't bear for him to be still for another second. Because fuck you, Jeremy. - beautiful

I loved Alaric kind of steering Damon in the right direction, and that it was soft and sweet but also sexual because THEY were.

Oh man, and the end? Killed it. "All of life is an ellipsis." Beautiful. Damon patting Jeremy's shoulder, Alaric patting Damon's - ungf, many, many feels. So pretty.

Thank you, honestly, thank you for writing this. I really did need it.
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ouch...jesus that really hurts. You've ripped my heart out with this.
Ugly sobbing.
This brings out nasty ugly D/E feels. I want him to run as far away from her as possible and never ever look back. Jeremy, though. Yeah. *sigh*
I both hate you and love you in equal measure right now.
It's too much.
It's just enough.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Just about ready to cry! So heartbreaking! I am so unhappy about Alaric dying, I legitly am not sure if I'm going to be able to watch next season :( but at least we'll always have fanfiction