Reviews for The Storm Inside Us
KoteDiM chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Absolutely love this fic. My favourite part has to be that it took them so long to kiss each other. Nice way of adding a teasing element to a one shot where we know they're gonna have sex "right away".
Good job on this! : )
brook chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
What a beautiful birthday present.
Simone17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Happy birthday Zivacentric!
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
OOFT! Me gusta! XD
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow. That was very intense and I really liked that you had it happening during a storm.
Misshotlaramie chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Whew! Hot! Hot! Hot! I love the way you described their urgent need for each other. I LOVE thunderstorms myself, they always send my mind off in that direction. Of course, that might have something to do with the fact that I lost my virginity during a thunderstorm. Or maybe it's the other way around. Who knows, a LOT of time since then! Please just keep these great stories coming!
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm m-e-l-t-i-n-g ... *waves weakly just before turning into a complete puddle of goo*

OK. Wow. YUM. Sigh. Happy sigh.

Oh, good, I finally managed more than one syllable at a time. :p

Really, REALLY love this. THANK YOU. *runs and jumps on you in a TACKLE HUG!* It is hot and sexy and full of craving. I love the way you portray that longing they have for each other and the breaking point when it's finally reached. You paint some great pictures; I can almost feel those storms - both internal and outdoors.

Fav lines are hard to choose, but would include: That whole first paragraph, esp. "He was a man known for his control, lately that control had been running from him like a wayward suspect." (Great image there and very fitting for him); "...wondering how it had happened that a man of his years could need a woman to the point of distraction"; "I will not apologize Gibbs. You are angry but I will not say I am sorry when I have done nothing wrong." (love that - so Ziva); ...instead he let the knowledge of what he was going to do curl through him, wash over and fill him with a different kind of calm" (mmm - nice); "...realizing she was much like this part of nature wild, beautiful and dangerous" (fantastic comparison); "Do you really have to ask Jethro, if you do than I should leave." She watched his face, the struggle there, heard no answer and took it for one in and of itself. Pushing her hands against his chest she walked away from him, through his house, careless of the parts of the storm she brought in with her soaking into his carpets and chilling her skin. (esp. loved her words, the answer part, and "parts of the storm she brought in w/ her"); "Dammit Ziver, you drive me crazy. You eat through my willpower, get into my head and hell if you don't make so I can't think straight. What the hell do I do with that?" ( !); "It's going to get complicated." "I do not care. I want this, I want you. If it were just sex it would be easy but it is…." "More" (*swoon*); "He could hear the need in his voice knew she could as well, he hoped it covered the doubt that she would stay." (oh, wow ... just wow.); her panties were a wonderful touch of whimsy & made me smile; "Gibbs saw her raise her chin slightly it told him somewhere along the way she hadn't been enough for someone and they'd made sure to share it with her." (that surprised me in a good way & perfectly illustrated the way Ziva can be uncertain underneath the facade she presents); so many wonderful turns of phrase as they finally truly come together; "I think I like complicated with you Jethro." :D; and his "Love you." (*happy sigh* :D)

Happy birthday to me. :D

xoxoxoxo

ZC
USAFChief chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Not only a happy birthday gift to zivacentric, but a happy anyday gift to the rest of us!

Thanks!