Reviews for Ashes, Ashes
mkayla chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Leukemia is a disease where you have mere white bloods cells than red blood cells. White blood cells destroy bacteria and red blood cells send oxygen to the lungs. If you don't have enough red blood cells, you won'y get enough oxygen which could kill you. So its definitly a cancer.
SurvivorCat chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Oh my God! I just finished the 15 chaps and I loooove your story! Its thr first time I read a Victorius fic but I loveee this couple xD and Iam an angsty junkie sooo your story is just my taste :) I liked so much the Trina and Jade chapters you did an amazing job at showing another side of them, you see its weird because im used to watch the serie and asociate it with light comedy but your oh so dramatic delicious angsty writing caught me almost inmediatly :D cant wait to read more, Im your fan and I think you just turn me into a Beck-Robbie lover 3 doing ok and keep ;)
CatlovesBB chapter 15 . 3/18/2013
I love Robbie in this episode I'm so happy he's finally realizing his worth. Seriously how do you write like this I keep asking that but you just keep amazing me more and more with each chapter. Just when I think a chapter can't be better than the one I just read you hatch up a new one and it starts all over again. I'm not giving up on this story yet even if it takes a while for a new chapter I'm still going to keep reading :)
CatlovesBB chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
I just saw that you had posted chapters 14 and 15 and I'm so happy :). I'm going to give a review for each chapter starting with this one. Seriously this chapter made me cry how are you so good at writing. This has to be my favorite story on this website. You've actually inspired me to write on her and I actually managed to write 3 stories on here. You need to tell me what your secret for awesome writing is because your chapters are magically good. :)
Looks A Lot Like Sorrow chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
Gahhh this is so good. You write Robbie and Beck both so well, although I would like to see more of Rex if possible. Oh, and I voted for you! The voting's open now!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Love it!
TrickstersImp chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
We're happy to inform you that Ashes, Ashes has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to honour the best of the Victorious fandom. You can find the list of nominations and go to nominate other stories you've read at this link:

www-dot-fanfiction-dot-net/ forum/The_Topaz_Awards_2013/108350/
DoubleBubble249 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Wow awesome chapter update soon please!
Degrassi Nonsense chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Blood?! Noooooooo! Btw, I totally care about this story. There arent a lot of Reck stories that are... Well, literate. But I love this. So I shall keep reading. Charm!
Evangelion-Wings chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
I love this story and my only critic is that the time between updates get lengthy enough that I have to reread the story just to remember what it was about...but that might just be me so otherwise carry on with what your doing.
mttmercado chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
i have not seen rex in the show in quite some time, i am happy, but also wondering if the puppet really died.

i am sad they are not going to make a new season, this is the last,
i AM happy there is a new show with both Cat and Sam, i have always liked those two together.

i am liking this a lot so far!
CatlovesBB chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
I haven't given up reading yet. I would have reviewed earlier but I literally just saw that you had updated.I'm really happy you updated and don't worry I understand that updating is sometimes really hard I've gone months sometimes without updating my again your new chapter has mad my day I've been going through some tough times and this really helped and brought a genuine smile to my face.I loved this chapter it was really nice that Beck was finally having some kind of peace and his comment at the end really made me crack writing this awesome story because it's really great and I love reviewing after reading
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
glad ur back
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
i love this chapter
CatlovesBB chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
I am so happy you updated it made my haven't been going well lately but this made me feel a lot better. This chapter was really sweet I could not stop crying happy tears. I think it is so amazing how you write Beck he is like the perfect person in this story. What is your secret your writing is just mind blowing. I really loved the end with the nurses letting Beck stay that was just so adorable. Please update soon