Reviews for Sweet Love
Snowman chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
Oscar and his skinny little ass deserved it. I hope the citizens of SF are happy. I know I am.
Snowman chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
As far as Oscar goes, yes. DING DING TONITE ON BATTLE OF THE BADGES AFPD VERSUS THE DA'S. MAL FALLON AND OSCAR SANTOS! *7 minutes later...* OSCAR US LEAVING IN HANDCUFFS, AND MAL WITH HIS BADGE.
Snowman chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
BreezyFan, LOVE YOUR MALTARA SECTIONS. In the other fanfics I read, they cut to the chase. Your's is a lot better as story plotting goes. LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
Snowman chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Either way, loved it. I like the endin of chapter 5. Chapter 6 was just a good. Email for new updates on you're CoD fanfics.

Snowman•#)
Snowman chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
If anyone finds Kai's fanfics, let me know, y'all.

Snowman•#)
Snowman chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Where's the kiss?
PetraWiggin55 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
So CUTE! now im going to spend the rest of my day reading this :D also I think your English is better than most Americans. so no worries there
SaLTndPepper chapter 23 . 11/13/2012
I basically can't stop reading and rereading thia story :) this became my routine every night before hitting the sheets, they're just so adorable! Thank you for such great stories
Miles Above My Head chapter 23 . 11/10/2012
So I just spent like the past 2 hours reading this entire story again because it's amazing. So anyway, it's perfect okay yeah.

And I still say elephant sized puppy, because who doesn't like Clifford the big red dog?! c;
AKgal2001 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Awesome
The Beautiful Filth chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
puppiy-sized elephant, for real ;D that'd be so cute *faints
AKgirl2001 chapter 16 . 8/17/2012
Oh breezyfan, you are now my new best friend cause I had mal beat the crap out of Oscar! I fricken love u man ( in a best friend sort of way) (:
LindaBabii chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
This is adorable! Loved it! :D
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
Yay sequel! Sorry my reviews are so late! Awwww I love Maltara :)
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
Awwwwww! Mal is such a sweetie :)