Reviews for The Little Pink House
AngelicAmanda chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Good Chapter...
jancamc chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
This is a fantastic story; I love it! Thanks for writing. Your kids must be amazing.
shyshy1016 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
edward had some nerve telling bella that about annie! yeah she can be a bit of a brat sometimes but you dont mess with someone's kids. especially when said kid is defending is defending him!
prettykittyartist chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
First of all, I'm a horrid reviewer! I apoligize.
I read through this story this morning, and loved the update!

You've done a great job with the family dynamics. The kids are adorable. I'm truly in love with Annie. I have a thing for little girls in stories. I think it's because I have all boys! lol. They melt my heart, especially when they are so percocious and funny. She says the cutest things. So you say they're based on your own little ones... makes me want to come visit so I can play with the little princess!

I like the way you've developed the relationship between Edward and Bella. The instant attraction was there, but you're not rushing it. That's always important to me in a story. I like the build up and the expectation.

I see Edward growing as a person, which is also important. I'm watching Bella heal, and looking forward to their HEA.

Alice ... wow... I knew there was something bothering her, but I was shocked at her reaction to James. Yikes. I'm crossing my fingers that they're able to keep that bastard away from her.

Well done lady! Thanks so much for rec'ing this to me a couple weeks ago. Sorry it took me so long to read, but it was worth the wait.

Keep it up! Looking forward to next chapter!
XO
J'me
prettykittyartist
mandy7 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
does emmet still have a chance with rose or will he be with somone else? its nice how bella can comedown edward, and jasper taking care of alice.
Kerry Hale chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Amazing update
motherbeatrice chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
yeah, well someone had better clue Esme and Calisle in to what kind of psycho James is...
love it...
Holidai chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
This story is so sweet and funny. I loved the scenes with Jane. The dinner was also especially nice - they're a real family, ya' know? I feel for poor Sam but he's got a lot of people who love him, his parents just need to get their heads on straight...

I'm really glad that by the end of the chapter you resolved the bit of conflict between Bella and Edward about Kate. James is a psycho and Kate's a monster bitch if she defended him. I hope Alice will realize that they're rallying around her. I wonder if Edward realizes how much Jasper cares, since Jasper showed him the texts and was likely real upset.
acw1 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
barbarito chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
James is an asshst and Kate is a bitch!
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Damn! I had a feeling James raped Alice that's why she's so skittish but I didn't know it was that bad. Poor Alice I feel so bad for her. I can't believe Esme of all people didn't know how stressed and uncomfortable Alice was. My heart is broken. Oh and don't even get me started on Emmett. Just because Rose was a bitch and left doesn't give him the right to put the moves on Bella. Especially in front of Edward.
tawelephant chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Wow.
I thought I was going to have to junk punch Edward there for a minute. How f'ing oblivious are you Eddie.
And I'm glad Bella kept it together. I would've slappe Kate and Edward.
Cant wait for more.
janiedoe12 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
So glad you're back! That was great...I love the banter between Bella and Jane, everything that comes out of Annie's mouth, and now we finally know the Alice backstory...can't wait for more!
ellaryne chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Lovin it...James has always creeped me out
edaddict3254 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
gah! great chapter...thank you for the update!

what a wonderfully, crazy family!

thanks for writing!