Reviews for The Little Pink House
moon shadow 31 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Wow...can we kill james?
twilightnaley19 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
WOW! Great chapter. Cant wait to read more.
scrosby66 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Love to hate a creepy James...Thanks for writing!
HockeyChick10 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
I think Edward needed a good smack upside his head. Alice breaks my heart, I'm glad she has Jasper though. Kate and James are something else.
nurikat21 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
What a roller coaster of a chapter!

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
amberkey chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
I'm soooooo muthafricking happy that this Bella has a damn backbone.
evilnat chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
poor Alice, I was waiting for her story to come out. I feel bad for her, her family has no idea what she's been through. Her Mum was even trying to get her to stay and chat! I don't know if even if it were an ex that i'd broken up with amicably whether my folks would want to chat and be friendly with them and expect me to also!

Edward didn't handle the Kate thing well. I am so glad Bella walked out. the things that happened in front of her kids, from Edward acting like Bella has to handle her daughter to Kate talking to her like that just wasn't on. and truthfully i'd be having words with him myself if it were me. even though he's stressed about hearing about Alice, he was a bit of a dick. he should have told Kate to move AND even just an introduction could have been nice!

Well done mate, i enjoyed this chapter a lot!
xx
FeatLilJ1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Very cute!
twisample14 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
OMG - poor, sweet Alice! I can't imagine the drama that is to come from having Kate & James around. I'm glad Edward got a clue and left them behind to come back to Bella. I hope she doesn't let him off the hook that easy though... I can't wait to see how they handle all this.

Jane & Emmett as roommates crackes me up! I love/hate Jane too in this story! She rocks! Anyways, thanks Staceleo for sharing this story!

I don't like clown lipstick either! Did your Annie really say that to someone? Too funny/cute!
akjamma chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
OMG! James is a freak! I hope Jasper and Edward put the smack down on him!
MaryKitty chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Oh wow James is horrible and Kate is just as bad. I hope esme and Carlisle realize that soon. And glad Edward came back and apologized. Still loving Jane
lovedavidbeckham chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
I understand Edward was slightly frazzled. But he so pissed me off in this chapter with Annie. Bella better not go easy on him
LiLi82 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
love it
Irish Charm chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
I can't wait to see what they do to James. I'm sure having Jane there will be a big help. Hey maybe she can marry him. Her husbands never seem to live very long.
cruiz107 chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Where to start...

First, Janehas officially become my favorite character in this story. I love her in general, but I love her banter with...everyone.

I think Edward has some explaining to do about his behavior at the restaurant. From blaming Alice about Matt to letting Kate treat Bella/Annie that way.

I can't believe that Em is still crushing on Bella.

James and Alice? No words. That's some sick shit. I hope Edward will finally see what a good guy Jasper is. And the parents being so oblivious to the way Alice was acting around James was so frustrating.

I think that's it... great chapter.
2,013 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 114 .. Last Next »